India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 23)

DASTAK.. Senior Member
DASTAK..
DASTAK..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
gud1././
loved it...
its 2 swt..
arjun rox!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

supreet.. IF-Dazzler
supreet..
supreet..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
sanu
great update...
love ur siggies too much...
u getting too good... mayur creations r just stunning
keep rocking

Sanugr8fan

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
sanuHug
oh u r going 4 1 monthOuchwill miss u loadsEmbarrassed
chalo me giving a lamba commentLOLLOL
awesome creations sanu Clapand a veri big update tooLOL

the first mayank icon is really very niceEmbarrassed

in the second one mayank looks cute as usual though the color seems a bit too brightTongue

the third and fourth ones rEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClap.

now coming to the sigsEmbarrassed
wow the first one is awesome.three of the best plat track scenesEmbarrassedand pbmWinkLOL
mast combination hai.and nobody can b more than mayurWinkEmbarrassedLOL

the second one is also very nice.nupur in pink and mayank in leather jacket.aww my raaj and simranEmbarrassedLOL

the navya ones r also very sweet.i too like herEmbarrassed

the pkyek and sajan sigs r also gudClap

wow u learned to make avis.gr8.
the mayank one is nice but the navya one is too good.that intro promo was so niceEmbarrassed

ye kya arti first kiss waala upload nhi huaShockedLOLye IF bhi naOuchLOLpakka kar dena.Embarrassed

sanu maine saari baat maanli teri.like bhi dabaya and lamba comment bhi diyaLOLLOLok naLOLLOL

bye tc.will miss u.Hug

Edited by anuja4mayur - 10 May 2011 at 1:00pm

Sanugr8fan

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
resSmile

--Annu4MayUr--

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

hey sanu Hug gorgeouss update yaar...nd congozz u learned to stack avis Big smile cool yeahh evn mee happpyy dat i learn avi's!!...i loved thisa update its  gorgeous thnnxx rr!! its so unique...specially d first sig its soo soo sooo beautiful mann.i love your style o blending awww...thnnxx jenu.....and second one is stunning Sillynupur looks soo pretty in saree...hehe..yeahh..evn in white dear!! LOLLOLLOLsomya ones are terrific...i adore her smile<333. me toooSmile..nd abhiyaa too hot to handle man Blushingsizzling pair.hmmm...jenuu...kya tu bhi...commen meinn bhi beshmii!!...hmm...i like it anywayz...LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..loved it specially d colouring of second one ;) yeah...that came outt niceeely!!...and sajan one is really perfect :D hehe..Smile...nw d avi WOWWW AB avi it is too cute man..<3333333 akhirr avi kiskiii he!!Winkanya aviii gonna use for sure <33333  awww thnxx!! and do try to upload d kiss seg Blushing..uskoo i cant help...ye pagall avi upload ho nahi rahi he...hmmpph!!AngryAngryAngry.whole update was drolicious...luved it <33333 thnnxxx!! a lottt!! Hug
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Sanuu!! Awesome updates, dear!! Loved all of them!! My favourite out of this lot was the AbhIya ones. They came out amazing!! Will miss you Hug

Sanugr8fan

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hey Sanu.. <3

Lovely Shop! I enjoyed seeing all the sigs!!

Keep it up gal!

Love,

Manjari

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Sanuu Hug Im gonna miss youu some muchh jaan .. Ouch You should have atleast PMed me about youu leaving!! Anyways it's not like im gonna miss youu ROFL 
About your HUGE update <3 ...
The icons are HOT!! Now im missing him and his smile like hell Unhappy SaJan icon turned out cutee too .. lovely! Your 2nd MayUr siggy was soo simple yet I lovedd it .. not enough words to say how beautiful that sig is LOL obviously liking the text aswel! Somya Seth in the gurl in Navya right? Hmm I dont watch that show but the sigs you've made on her are beautiful .. please make some on Rati too na Embarrassed OMGG I think the best part of this update were the AbhIya sigs .. well done jaanuu .. I liked both versions actually Wink Ooh SaJan sig is gorgeous mainly because of the texture you've used!! You don't use that texture often .. kyun nahi? I recommend it Big smile Oyee hoyee .. that Arjun avi Silly Why is his smile so breath taking .. How do you manage making an avi of him without losing it ROFL I will NEVER understand that .. AnYa sigs aree shoo adorable <33 .. again lovelyy Tongue grrr! why why WHY is your MayUr avis not working Cry I can imagine how fabulous they turned out! Pleaseee upload it soon .. and more importantly, COME BACK soon Angry June is soo far away uggh well good thing is that school ends for me then so we'll be talking a lot then .. And ill be requesting soon kyunki im loving every update ..

Sanugr8fan

Go to top