India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 116)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa258

stunningSmile
heeeyy...
welcome to my shp dear :)
add me as a buddy if you wana recieve a PM..
n thnx for commntngg :)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

well done Thumbs Up 
 lovely stuff..
 keep updating 
thnnxx sonu...u changed usernamee...I ovee this one tooLOL
thnxx for commntngg dear :))
do keep commntng Big smile
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

HELLO HI BYE BYE :P

jaldi shop khatam karo Ermm
yaarr itss not in my handd sarzuu =( i wishh it cud finish off by itselff ROFL
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

sanuu so sorry for being late was kinda busy and finally i got to comment on ur beautiful update Big smile awww itss ok yrr. i knww u wil cmmnt as time permits...Smile
the walk after confession sig is soo beautiful hayee such unique blending of pics and loved the blurry text, thnnxx yrr...I have tridd new style =D and the MN date sig is soo pretty the pink in there looks awesome and u worked gr8 with an LQ pic as well Big smile both the salsa dance sigs are awesomee and really hot and i loved the blending in this sig http://i.imgur.com/Or5x0.jpg  yeahh i lovedd daat onee too...haye the last sig is soo pretty gr8 coloring and text style in this one Embarrassed thnnnkewww Embarrassed

The requests turned out awesome both those rati sigs aree gorgeous specially that pinkish effect and the textures ohh thnxx re...that pink one is minee fav too =P itss well diff frm usual Big smile
the independence day icons are soo cute and loved the blending/coloring and blur in the sig too Tongue
thnnxxss :))  for ur comment rids...u knw I LOVe u...tc n eep in touch Embarrassed
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Oh Gawd yaar! I can't stop scrolling up and down, your creations are just soo breathtakingly gorgeous.lol...tyyy yr ayshuLOL I love how the update was all on Mayur.yeahh <33 One of my most favourite couples <3 The first one is soo adorable, I love your style of font, and the layout is phenomenal. aww..tyy yrr =)P.S I like the pink border style thing. hehe...yeah dat was diffEmbarrassedThe second Mayur siggy turned out amazing too, the style is different and it's sweet, don't see anything wrong with the way it turned out. I really love the heart shapes you insert in your creations, they just make your siggys extraordinary. aww..thnnx yr..this was soo kind of u :) EmbarrassedThe third siggy is droolicious, way too hawt for me to handle. Wow the text is just soo perfect, Nikki chose the perfect lines for the perfect couple. yeah Big smileI love your black background texture with those criss cross lines. Your blending is just soo elegant. Heylo!? Who are you to call your siggy's crap?hmm it waas rellly wierdd yrr Let the judges speak =D erm..ok Ouch The "We Miss You" siggy turned out soo dazzling, I really like the layout of this one too.sheeesshhh i hate dat onee Wacko O...M...G I TOTALLY agree with you, the HD Pic siggy of Mayur is defo the best of them all, its just soo striking and yeah...mouth-watering.LOL ty It's the extra special siggy <3 I love the font use of the last one, and the coloring and texture use were amazingly used. The requests turned out soo pretty, all of them are just soo mindboggling, I love both requests of Rati Pandey, the siggys are soo divine <3 The Independence Day icons and sig were truly amazing. Soo thoughtful of you to make independence day stuff. Keep up the rocking work, Love Ash <3

thnnkkyouu sooo soo much for ur cmmnt ayshu jaan.. =)
luvv yaa Big smile
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
tu upd8 krne wali h ??
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mitali...

hey sanu... Big smile
it was lovely update...
all the sigs were perfectly done...
i especially liked that arti n mayur dance sig... thnxx 
they were just fabulous...ClapClapClap
cuming to requests...
i must say the requests were excellent..Clap.Clap tyy yaarr LOL
n idependence day sig was the bestest from all...OH thnkeww yrr Embarrassed i workedd hardd on dat onee Big smile
i must say it was very very well done
n i m sorry i never read ur note under the sig , so i never used it, n now ithat i read it but independence day is over, i m sorry!!! aree itss ok yrrr
next tym se i will paka  use it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hope u understand...
do update soon...
i will be waiting...Tongue
thnx for the pm
luv u ! tcSmile

luvv ya tooo mitu..
andd misss u sis...
jaldii seee holzz aajayeeLOL
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan