India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 113)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
OMG - Fabulous update
sanu- i loved all of ur stuffs

u r just too good
keep it up

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
beautiful stuff Sanu Hug u have improved soo much Embarrassed love ya
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
reservedd

I've saved all your sigs ErmmROFL watch my dabba go sanikafied in a couple of days Cool 

edited :: 

am hoping that my comment will be good enough esp for this update .. like seriously jaan .. what happened in the last couple of days Embarrassed you just improved SO MUCHH! So many jhappi's for a MN update Hug Hug Hug my jaan, I miss youu hayee .. anyways the first one is very magical .. one of my fav MN scenes was after their confession .. ya know when they were all shy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I think I was blushing more than them ROFL I really like the heart there and the texture looks nicee too 

second sig, mayur date Day Dreaming makes me jealous of Nupur .. I want a boyfriend like Mayu .. sadu and filmy LOL its hard to tell that the pic is low quality ... you just did a fab job then ;) you did justice to that one pic .. 

third sig, haila .. your blending is just superb .. ohh and forgot to mention .. I like the blur you use on the text .. the second dance wala is good too .. sach mein .. am soo happy you uploaded it .. 

please share all your sigs btw Big smile I want to see ALL of them <3 

drum roll please .. coming up with Sara's favorite 

TAADAAA!!!!! Dancing I dont know what to say about this sig personally .. its just perfect! 

and the last one is also one of my favs .. it was the one sig that was different from the rest Approve 

the reqs get better since its Rati LOLLOL lovely shovely .. and the independence day creations are wonderful jaan .. 

happy indepedence day btw Hug and would have loved to use your creations but am not indian .. even though I look like it ROFL 

lovee youuu .. and keep making AMAZING creations .. you have improved soo well .. I need to drool in your shop ... just to get you to NUMBER TWO Stern Smile

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 15 August 2011 at 11:36pm
ArTizAngel IF-Sizzlerz
ArTizAngel
ArTizAngel

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Finally !!! Finally !! MN !! Party
Em very happy !! Big smile All those Siggies are looking Fabulous,beyond Amazing !!
I love how you used the text effect for first date siggie Day Dreaming  ya you are rite !! The 5th one is the bestest !! Embarrassed

You've improved so much that now i wanna learn how to make a siggies from you TongueWink
Just socho, me having my very own creation gallery ShockedEmbarrassedROFL
and everyone bajaoing taliyaan ApproveROFL Wat do you use?  
You went from - 
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
To
Clap Im very proud of you sanii Hug

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
awesome icons n sigs... 
gonna save them...
gr8 wrk sanu...
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
edited @ PG 111

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
wow. the mayur creations are gorgeous : )
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Creations Sanu. These 2 i loved the most of the update{http://i.imgur.com/Or5x0.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/VYCWB.jpg} They are extremely CUte

Go to top