India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 100)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

awww sanu such a beautiful sigs...
specially anushka and ranveer stage onesDay Dreaming

and love u for this

awww u truly rock dear..love yaHugHugHug
aww...I LOVE u too...and u r using one of themm!! hawww dat makes me feell soo much moreee specialll Embarrassed do keep cmmntngg !! tc

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

congo shongo for 100 pages jaan Party (this is not considered drooling wala spam) ROFL
hehe..I forgot to mk ur "droolingg" awardd ROFL
and thnkyouu sooo muchh i m happpiiee Big smile
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Ahhh ranveer- anushka stuff /thud
And SRK sigs are A M A Z I N G Stern Smile
AWESOME update sanu Heart
oh thnnnxx a lott!!!
u r seriously flattering by ur cmntLOL
anywayzz...do keep cmmntngg :D
tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
           U P D A T E

FINALLY I am back with an updateLOL well...not my fault Wacko itss my brain's which has 
                 gonealll lazyy since my classes hav startedd and  I hav got H.P 7th prt @ home now...LOL
                                    chaloo butt I am COMPENSATING Approve for my lazeeenessLOL
                                                  so this update is prettyy HUGEE one..Stern SmileBig smile
                                                soo plzzz forr sakee LET IT LOAD FIRST!! LOL

ahh!! andd to my I/C mayurians frenz - yeah yeah I hav md mayur avi's ...Cool
                                 well..just to let you [^^] knw I m missingg my I/C grup Ouch

P.S- spc thanx to juhi,sara & sanziie forr their DROOLING ROFL
                               andd one more thingg!! I completedd 100 pagess yayyy!!! Dancing

update:: next post

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 06 August 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-maaneetCute_Gal...Mitali...RadiantTreasurekirti123-Symphony-perkilicious-RatiKliye-.Juhi.--Ruchi--saraaa.-tehreem--krazyriya-Sunshine Girl--Sanchu--saher_90

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
                       I C O N S

sanaya irani
                                                             [thnk they came out well..:)]

S I G G I E S
                            rati pandey
                                                 [hmm... i m HIGHLY doubtful of this oneConfused]

arnav-khushiEmbarrassed
                [My text spolied it Ouch..anyways ..they are relly mkngg me goo crazy day by dayDay Dreaming]

anushka 
        [*sigh* these pics are jusss tooo amazing...welll how can u expect me not to mk on themmLOL]

2nd version   

navya-anantEmbarrassed

R E Q U E S T S
                            for ayeshaa
                                                                            dont use
                                                [being honest..I relly likedd this oneEmbarrassed]

for juhi 
                                                                               dont use
                                         [dekh FINALLY i made it...but  its nott relly gr8Ouch]

for my twinno's[varshu's] b'dae Big smile
                                                   [I had a tugh time changing his shirt colourGeek]

A V I S
                                                                        anushka [non stacked]
                                                                              [old intLOL]

mayur [non stacked]
                                                                            [ladki kyu seq Day Dreaming]

mayur[stackedBlushing]                                             anushka[stackedEmbarrassed]

1                                             2                                                1                                 2

THAT WAS ALL
         ^^ not all...this all BIG!..admit it pplLOL..ahh!!pleaseee try and make reach my 2nd shop 
        soon..:)) I JUST love alll of you who use my work and comment...no amount off thanx will be 
                           enoughEmbarrassed acchha anow itss late here...so me goingg to sleepp..tada Sleepy

DO COMMNT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON
                                       waiting for ur precious comments :)

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 06 August 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-maaneetDASTAK..Cute_Gal...Mitali...WooHooHaha21RadiantTreasurekirti123chahaat.mayur_eternalMysterygirl_me.AngadKripa.-Symphony--RatiKliye-zaryaabJuhi1b8.Juhi.perkilicious--Ruchi--saraaa.fend-krazyriya-ARJRANSIDVARSK-tehreem-samratrocksnami2811ragzz.Sunshine Girl--Sanchu--Nikki_Titlisaher_90MehRya..-Preeti-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
MEEE Dancing 

edited :: 

as you know, was excited for an update .. was wondering ke tum kahan gayab ho gayi thi .. tumhari amazing sigs ke saath <3 omg saving stuff here now lols .. THANK YOU for making something on MayUr ROFL no am not complaining but aisa lagta hai lots of people were looking forward to MN stuff <33  

this is prettyy <3 seriously jaanu! do make more icons just like thisEmbarrassed 

the Rati sig is love .. I honestly love that sig soo muchh hayee .. I wanna use it right now but just changed my dabba and it looks awesomeCool it has ALL my favs in it teehee .. well not Harshad but I pretend he's in my dabba ROFL okk dont know what im talking about now :|

Anushka sigs/avis are wonderful and my FAV sig is then AnYa one .. ahh it's so simple and beautiful .. no words dear .. you're so talented and getting better .. im gonna make sure you shop finishes soon with my droolicious skills x) 

omgg .. the bday sig for Sid is superb .. lovely blending and all .. 

and aww I loved Varshu's sig .. also got one for her bday .. no I didnt make it .. I was gonna request from you though but you werent openedLOLLOL anywho, love that sig you made for her aswel! 

MN avis were like cherry on the top .. you saved best for last kya? 

LOVELY SHOVELY update jee Big smile 

from [SA] 1 LOLLOL

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 07 August 2011 at 12:01am
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
res<333
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sanu...Hug/..see m here...:D Anyways frstly CONGOZ fr ur srst shop's 100 pages completion Party... m so happy...Embarrassed
may u reach ur 2nd one really soon...<333

and now fr the update...Fab Clap..i mean seriously ..u hav improved alot...<333...n keep bcomin better n better...:D

and of cos fr me, the best of ur work fr me is as always MN/Arti..Approve

but mn siggies aur chahiye..seriously want more n more MN fr you!!Stern Smile Embarrassed

the stacked Aviz wer so gud! evn the unstacked one...<333

the Anya sig n the ANUSHKA...really amazing...<333

loved the update...Embarrassed do update more haan that too soon and MN n ARTI ke saath..:D

thnx fr d pm..loved commenting here after so long...Hug..

and come to IC na...we miss u too!!

tc ,,,godbless...

loads of luv, and care..

ur Niks di..Heart

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 06 August 2011 at 8:45pm
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
stunning update sanu everything is fab but i loved the arhi and anuska stuff the most the requests are awsome loved the saheer one the most keep rocking xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

Go to top