Posted: 12 years ago
thnkyouuu for all the cmmnts guyzz.. :)
-krazyriya- thumbnail
sanii...u read my comment...??? 🤔
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey Sanu...ur updates were fab...especially this one...

i loved this this...awww...FABULOUS...tooo good!!!
Edited by arjun-forever - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

sanii...u read my comment...??? 🤔

of cuzz..re... n i LOVED it...I L Y re...wen our timings r gonna match god knws  will reply shortly 😃
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well done 👍🏼 
 lovely stuff..
 keep updating 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO HI BYE BYE :P

jaldi shop khatam karo 🤔
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanuu so sorry for being late was kinda busy and finally i got to comment on ur beautiful update 😃
the walk after confession sig is soo beautiful hayee such unique blending of pics and loved the blurry text, and the MN date sig is soo pretty the pink in there looks awesome and u worked gr8 with an LQ pic as well 😃 both the salsa dance sigs are awesomee and really hot and i loved the blending in this sig http://i.imgur.com/Or5x0.jpg haye the last sig is soo pretty gr8 coloring and text style in this one 😳

The requests turned out awesome both those rati sigs aree gorgeous specially that pinkish effect and the textures
the independence day icons are soo cute and loved the blending/coloring and blur in the sig too 😛

Oh Gawd yaar! I can't stop scrolling up and down, your creations are just soo breathtakingly gorgeous. I love how the update was all on Mayur. One of my most favourite couples <3 The first one is soo adorable, I love your style of font, and the layout is phenomenal. P.S I like the pink border style thing. The second Mayur siggy turned out amazing too, the style is different and it's sweet, don't see anything wrong with the way it turned out. I really love the heart shapes you insert in your creations, they just make your siggys extraordinary. The third siggy is droolicious, way too hawt for me to handle. Wow the text is just soo perfect, Nikki chose the perfect lines for the perfect couple. I love your black background texture with those criss cross lines. Your blending is just soo elegant. Heylo!? Who are you to call your siggy's crap? Let the judges speak =D The "We Miss You" siggy turned out soo dazzling, I really like the layout of this one too. O...M...G I TOTALLY agree with you, the HD Pic siggy of Mayur is defo the best of them all, its just soo striking and yeah...mouth-watering. It's the extra special siggy <3 I love the font use of the last one, and the coloring and texture use were amazingly used. The requests turned out soo pretty, all of them are just soo mindboggling, I love both requests of Rati Pandey, the siggys are soo divine <3 The Independence Day icons and sig were truly amazing. Soo thoughtful of you to make independence day stuff. Keep up the rocking work, Love Ash <3