Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
                           AVIS
                                          ( MJHT 300 ep succes party!.I luv luv luv this vid!! )

SIGGIES

Mohit..!! ( umm..now now..these oics r delight for evry siggy maker I must say!! )
                       (dedicated to all crzyy mohitlicious ppl!πŸ˜† N ofcuzz to PARI!! πŸ˜‰)

One more..πŸ˜ƒ

Soumya seth! 

Emma watson..!!
                                  (Did i say I LUV hermione granger???..!)

VM'S

(mayur ofcuz! πŸ˜† its on dil ibadat.."sad" vm..on 2nd  season journey of MN..!! do do 
    watch it plz...!I knw u al wil like it! πŸ˜³many ppl even gagan dii told me its good! πŸ˜†
                                          although I wonder if she remembers it or notπŸ˜†)

watch it HERE >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1nLkZyTdF8

(abhiya..this ones a pretty short..ony one stanza of "tu jaane na"..do watch it ...itss on golden mooments of abhiya journey..do do watch..😳) this one just crossed 1820 views!! :O)

watch it HERE >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-to4Q9i9Z1c

That was all!
                                           Do do comment and let me kow your views...
                                                                     waiting for it!! πŸ˜³
                                                            Do press the like TAB too! πŸ˜³

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooo Saniii JiπŸ€—... Kya comment karu.. pata nahi As i only look at MayUr and barely theres anything on MayUr... 
Where is my zordar dhamakedar MayUr/ArTi siggie??πŸ€“πŸ€£
I love thiss!! Bachaooo Bachaoo πŸ˜
Aaannnddd Love youuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
---Now you'll have to wait im watching your VM rite now so i'll comment on it after im done
OMG I Just came back from watching your MayUr Vm!! Daamn gal! You got talent!
I always knew you were an amazingg Siggie maker and now i just found out ur also a
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Vm maker!! You made my day !! Tht Vm of yours.. i dont even know what to say.. I need more words.. Im speechless.. Its waaay to good!! Do make moree!  I love the Song!! The scenes you choosed for tht song were Superbb! I know theres no such thing as "PERFECT" Bt gal i gotta say ur Vm was Perfect beyound Perfect. And one more thing.. People become fans of Actors/Actress bt now i have became fan of your vms😳
Mind it im still fan of MayUr/ArTiROFL along w. tht ur vmsπŸ˜‰
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG this is beautifully made.
I am so gonna use this. :D

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
SANUUUπŸ€—πŸ€— I already told u how much I like them jana!! thank u so so muchhh..m already using them!!!! saved them in my lappie...gonna use one of them as my wallpaper😍 awww u dedicated them to me...so sweet of u sweetheart!! love u!! means a hell lot for me!! mwahh

OMGG u make VMs as well!:OOO WOWW awesome work honey!! love them!! I love the song tu jane na and that VM is simply WOW!! MN one is awesome as well! mwahh
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

OMG this is beautifully made.
I am so gonna use this. :D

mahii!!...πŸ€—
thnkyou soo much dear!!! 
it means ahel lot!!...πŸ˜ƒ
n thnx for d complimett also..!!😳
luv ya πŸ€—

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

SANUUUπŸ€—πŸ€— I already told u how much I like them jana!! thank u so so muchhh..m already using them!!!! saved them in my lappie...gonna use one of them as my wallpaper😍 awww u dedicated them to me...so sweet of u sweetheart!! love u!! means a hell lot for me!! mwahh

OMGG u make VMs as well!:OOO WOWW awesome work honey!! love them!! I love the song tu jane na and that VM is simply WOW!! MN one is awesome as well! mwahh

OMG!!..no worddss now!!!...ur wallpaper aur vo bhi meri siggy??.. :O..i will sleep peacefully tonight!! πŸ€£ thnnxx yaar...n yeah..I remember yest night..πŸ˜† i was nervvous to post it directly soo first asked u! πŸ˜† well yeah!.. kind off used to mk vm's...now datt u ppl hav inspired me to mk siggies..m all into this! πŸ˜†anywayz..againn thnxx a  ton!!.. means a lott πŸ˜³
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanuuu gr8 update yar
the mjht 300 epi celebration avi's are so adorable this is one of my fav segments as well and u chose the best parts from the vids those borders and text look really goodπŸ˜ƒ
Aww the mohit sigs are soo cute loved the coloring and texture on both specially the second πŸ˜›
soumya sig is very pretty loved the blur in the text and the entire yellowish feel to the sig and the emma one is so beautiful that heart and the pinkish coloring looks stunning πŸ˜ƒ
omg u also make vm's u chupi rustam πŸ˜† the MN vm is gr8 loved how u chose scenes to go along with the lyrics its perfect and the way u showed the journey is beautiful 
gosh the abhiya vm is so touching and emotional sa loved it jana it is one of my fav songs and the scene selection is so apt for it, its awesome πŸ˜ƒ
love youu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey great work! i liked this. keep it up
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanuu all r awesome stuffs...great work dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome creations sanu..all the siggies are FAB..
avis are also super..
vms are too gudπŸ‘πŸ‘

Love
Anki