sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
hey sanu๐Ÿค—
amazing creations loved all the siggies๐Ÿ‘
gr88 work  keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n thanks for the pm

All r soo lovely Sanu..๐Ÿ˜

Loved d coloring n d blurred text... The merging n blending is perfect!
awww lovellyyy update sanu๐Ÿ˜ณ everything looks greattt! esp the MN ones are so pretty..definitely one of the best confessions ever seen on TV๐Ÿ˜ love the colouring on the SG one, & the AP/JP ones look greattt..arhi one..that's one of your best sigs ever! make more in that style :)) & i like how you kept the anya one simple๐Ÿ˜ณ
anushkaa..awww that's so sweet of you, who doesn't think of me when they think of anushka๐Ÿ˜† but thanks so much for dedicating it to me, means so much to me๐Ÿ˜ณ the bday one is really nice!

๐Ÿค—
Woww yaar Awesome Creations.. Abhiya 1 was lovely..also loved Mayur..n Arnav-khushi 1.. Jiya.. Sajan.. 1s were nyc.. Loved it..thanxx for d pm..lol.
OMG sani its was damm good yaar... i'm seriously speechless after that update... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
it was so beautifully done yaar...๐Ÿ˜ณ.  especially the mayur ones yaar i loved it alot...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ it was excellent...๐Ÿ˜ณ even that 2nd ones mayur hugs ones was excllent...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i love u r new expirements๐Ÿ˜† . they always turn out well... the sajan ones was also fab... the abhiya ones was also good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the arshi n the anushaka sig was brilliant , have no words for them...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. n seriously u  r work is brilliant ... i have no words to express everything... . all were so great yaar... .
n hey u had told me that u r going to add avis in u r this update of mayur confession but u  never did ๐Ÿ˜’... plz plz plz i want mayur avis in u r next update...๐Ÿ˜ณ n wat is this sani ? now u r getting a gr8 response , ppl r using u r work n now u r planning to close the shop ๐Ÿ˜• plz don't do that ...๐Ÿ˜’ we all seriously love u r work ...!! โค๏ธ n u must always keep on trying n trying " TRY TRY TILL U SUCCEED" ๐Ÿคฃ  i knw its lil odd proverb but still see now as u give u r best in doing u r work u will get a best response too... c i bet u... just have lil patience ๐Ÿคฃ look look who's telling dat - its me the most impatient girl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... as in we  humans r never satisfied... ๐Ÿคฃ but plz according to me i think u should close u r shop...๐Ÿ˜ณ n plz plz plz i want  HUGE update like the pervious ones plz ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz think again over u r decision ...๐Ÿ˜‰ till then update soon... a huge update ... eargerly waiting!! take care luv u...!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

p.s- i knew u wud update u r shop today so especially came for u to check it out
Such a wonderful update sweets๐Ÿค—all are superbly amazing
Spl this one

Amazing sigs๐Ÿ˜ณ
Luved the one u made for Kinza๐Ÿ˜Š
wow sanu nice creations...
gonna use this one ๐Ÿ˜›

they are simply awesome sanu...especially the mayur confession one...
awww...love them...
Omggg all r awesome!!!great job sanu๐Ÿค—