Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sanu !! nice update:)......i guess d rati one turned out quite well....:) n then d vivian n vahbiz one was nice too:D d arjun icon was cute:)) keep up d gr8 wrk hun...๐Ÿ˜ณ
tc kep smiling!๐Ÿค—

*edited*
the arti one was lovely!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and also thanku for the pm!!!!............

continue with the lovely work!!!
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sanu
lovely creations๐Ÿ‘
awesome loved all๐Ÿ‘
keep it up gr88 work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n thanks for the pm
Edited by fend - 13 years ago
cutie-doll thumbnail
๐Ÿค—
AWESOME SANUUU <3
LOVED IT SOO MUCH 
especially ARjun and R@ti ๐Ÿ˜›
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!

-Edited-

Lol! Ya, I used the AB one before you had a chance to put in in your update. Lol! But then you did post it in the PMMKA CG ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
And you still haven't put your copyright on it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg, the AbhIya ones are so gorgeous! IKR? Finally we have scenes worth watching in the show now! Otherwise it was such a pain till a while back!

The random ones are too cute! And the Rati one is adorable! Priceless expressions, I tell you! And yes, the Vivian-Vahbiz one came out well. For me, all of them did, to tell you the truth.

Aww!! ArTi one is beyond gorgeous! How I miss them, yaar! ๐Ÿ˜ The ChandNi one is also amazing! And the Vivian one is just Hayye!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 You didn't like your RK one? ๐Ÿ˜•
Oh well, I did, though I'm not really a fan of his :P

Thanks for the PM! See? Iss baar jaldi reply kar diya na? ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
love your AB icon the most๐Ÿ‘ i was wondering who made that the minute i saw you using it๐Ÿ˜† its fabulous๐Ÿ‘ the AbHiya one is really cute as well๐Ÿ‘ the RP siggy is the best one from the entire update, that one and the AB icon are my 2 favs๐Ÿ˜ƒ the abhiya one is really nice and the VIVIAN N VAHHBIZ, one looks really nice as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ love the ArTi one๐Ÿ˜ณ it feels great to get a new pic after so long๐Ÿ˜ƒ vivian siggy is really nice and so if the RK one.
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sanu๐Ÿค—
awesome creations re๐Ÿ˜ณ
the mayank dp ia just๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and the rati sig is also very nice.
but the best is the arti sig๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
they r really the colours of our life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

Lol! Ya, I used the AB one before you had a chance to put in in your update. Lol! But then you did post it in the PMMKA CG ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
And you still haven't put your copyright on it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  i know yaaar....vo actuallly me alsi ho gayi hu...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kuch jyada hi!!

Omg, the AbhIya ones are so gorgeous!  thnnnx dear!!โญ๏ธIKR? Finally we have scenes worth watching in the show now! Otherwise it was such a pain till a while back!  ha...vohi....my 
younger frend used to say...abhay ko hasne ka injection dena padega!!ROFL
The random ones are too cute! And the Rati one is adorable! Priceless expressions, I tell you! thhnnnxx..from me n from her!ROFL 
And yes, the Vivian-Vahbiz one came out well. For me, all of them did, to tell you the truth. aww...thnx again๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww!! ArTi one is beyond gorgeous! How I miss them, yaar!  me toooooo....want the magialjodii backkk!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ 
The ChandNi one is also amazing! And the Vivian one is just Hayye!! Embarrassed ty!

You didn't like your RK one? Confused naaaa....bekaar aaya vo creation!๐Ÿ˜ญOuch๐Ÿ˜•
Oh well, I did, though I'm not really a fan of his :P

Thanks for the PM! See? Iss baar jaldi reply kar diya na? ๐Ÿค— haa...KAHI SURAJ AAJ PASHCHIM SE TO NAHI UG GAYA NA???ROFLROFL tune abhi tak OS nahi padha yaaar..!๐Ÿ˜†
A BIGG HUG TO U !๐Ÿค—

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

love your AB icon the most๐Ÿ‘ BHULAKKAD ME!!..MENE COPYRIGHTDALA HI NAHIi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† was wondering who made that the minute i saw you using it๐Ÿ˜† its fabulous๐Ÿ‘ THNNNKXX....ALLL COZ OF AB! the AbHiya one is really cute as well๐Ÿ‘ the RP siggy is the best one from the entire update thnnx that one and the AB icon are my 2 favs๐Ÿ˜ƒ the abhiya one is really nice and the VIVIAN N VAHHBIZ, one looks really nice as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ love the ArTi one๐Ÿ˜ณ it feels great to get a new pic after so long yaa....saaare log kaise tut pade us pic pe!๐Ÿ˜ƒ vivian siggy is really nice and so if the RK one.

Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ thnx for d  comment

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

hey sanu๐Ÿค—

awesome creations re๐Ÿ˜ณ
the mayank dp ia just๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ no wrds...?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and the rati sig is also very nice.
but the best is the arti sig๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe..
they r really the colours of our life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š issiliye to abhi lyfblack n white he!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†