Thendral
Thendral

Update for Wednesday - 10/03/2011

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

paramesyoshinishoobhanaNinspiritysesAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamHema_MRanu.ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaRenita571sushavviZEESXYJanusupreeRishi87vjayamTTfansand14mini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19CarynKowsiNixkiealaipayuthey--aarthi--mellisai

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Shubba akka!!!!

Priyya manishi matiri Thulasiku advice pannura Charu!!!

TAva patti ondum theriyathu but avangala pirruka vanthutaal!!!

Parava illai Thuls konja munneertham theriyuthu!!!

So Thulasi's sappadu was good!!! Poor girl kastha pattu samaichatha antha Censored spoil pannithu!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 10 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaArizes.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
tks for replacing and gvng the update.

as far as i am concernedT has passed this exam.  not only she had two difficult  invigilators, one of them almost hitler like, inspite of that she managed on her own and got the Hitler out in the politest way of saying GET OUT!
the jr invigilator had to cheat to fail the candidate.  she passed twice in front of C in fact. first when MIL complains abut the big vessel she kept on C's command-  she had selected the right one!  and second when she managed to cook up a decent meal. 

well actually now this track is gtng interesting... C is being given a long rope, and am sure when it is pulled there will be a huge thud of a fall.. wonder to what extent she will have to go to try and keep failing a star student.!  only hope there wont be too many exams before the invigilator is caught cheating...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaAnnaJayElystiaThendralfanTheivaPearl.Arizes.Kowsialaipayuthey

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Thanks shubba for the update.It was a torture- filled epi.AngryAngry Dir ....kumaran...don't kill us with charuCryCry.Patti,deepa, anni and more people have warned thuls abt psycho charu. poor girl who will never hurt anyone and moreover she was in desperate situation. Thuls had so much guts to shout at Bhuvana.Why can't she open her mouth and yell at charu? How come third person like charu come and give ..instruction..and decide to cook.No 1

GW &C are treating thuls like a servant.What a queer thing this is?.Angry
TA& Thuls should wake up. Charu has interfered in their life in many ways.Doesn't this strike something in their mind?.TA instead of listening to his mom  should concentrate on his life caring more for thuls. Luckily ,thuls is slowly understanding charu's evil intentions.Clap She is a timid girl but she tends to get angry easily.However thuls is not getting frustrated now.How come thuls is like this?.Disappointed
GW&C think that physical separation can separate T&T  but it will land in uniting T&t. TA is so loyal to thuls but sometimes behaves like an innocent person....Why?HmmIt could be that TA is being very composed and he is tolerating charu for lav's sake. 

Let's  anticipatedly wait for the impending epi which will further explain and solve all  the  probs T&t are facing now.I hope that the upcoming epi will turn out to be one which we can enjoy old bgm &T&t scenes.let's try to cherish the old thendral to bear the tortures now..sigh.
who is the ejamani of the house...A-ha!

Edited by mini_00 - 10 March 2011 at 3:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanRanu.vjayamPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the superb update.

I want to be optimistic again..i think this time again it is going to backfire on GW and C like the Saaree issue. According to me Thulasi succeeded in the first exam of cooking. TA would want to eat evrn if it tastes bad. She will pass the second exam as well.

Thulasi behaved in the correct way..she does not need to turn into another psycho. TT are too naive and innocent to think of the bad side of people around them. This quality of them will automatically bring them out of all their problems caused by evil people arround them.Let them be themselves and win the life.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86vjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update!Smile

Someone should have saw my face after watching this episodeOuchCry. This psycho Censored is treating Thulasi as a slaveAngry...camping in Thulasi's house and athigaaram mattum etho avanga own house maathiri and Thulasi is her servant maathiriAngry..mental hospital la poi show your athigaaramDead...avangalum avanga face umDead...ithaan chance nu torturing her like this is way too much...kodumai...Ouch. Poor Thulasi cooked nicely with out studyingOuch...this Censored  better not blame all these  nonsenses that she is doing to Thulasi on her psycho brainAngry...

Poor girl doesn't deserve this tortures at all mainly from this psychoAngry. TA wont get to know this because Thulasi wont tell i think (CensoredShameless creaturesAngry wont even let her talk to him freely then how can she even tell anythingOuchConfused) unless GW starts her stupid pulambals but i don't think she willOuch lets see. Thulasi is a torture aam to this psycho creature ku....yaara parthu yar solrathunnu Dead..TA will say chi aam if he eat Thulasi's food for awhile..who are you to say that?!Angry..he will say chi nee ellam oru ponna and will chase you out soonAngry(TA when are you going to come and save viewers and ThulasiOuch?neenga job ku pogave vendaam at-least go and find your lost brain manCry)

This psycho lady wasted our time, poor Thulasi's studying time and mainly TA's money in the name of cookingAngryAngry...then she will cook aam simple aa to show off and to waste his money even moreAngry. Mr.TA doesnt stay at home when its needed...enna important work ivarukku?.  after you come drink the water that psycho is going to get youAngry.

I am afraid if Thulasi is going to start to think that she doesn't fit to be TA's wife seeing all these things that psycho creating and saying along with her stupid athaiOuch, i hope she don't do thatConfusedConfused. Thulasi should at-least say whats happening at house to Deepa because talking to TA privately is impossible in that hell houseConfused and this guy wont even listen if someone talks about his stupid thickest friendAngry....Mr.TA is going to learn another lesson soon for believing this 2 shame less creatures..after that ivar thirunthinaal sariOuch...Mr.K you made me pulambufy everydayCryCry.

Edited by Noxeous - 10 March 2011 at 5:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Thendralfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Kowsialaipayuthey

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the nice update!Smile

Still I have the hope on TA telling something positive about Thulasi when the cooking matter comes up. Please TA, react soemthing to GW and Charu for making the poor girl cook instead of studyingDay Dreaming.

Thulasi as usual passed in her cooking exam. Since Thulasi tasted the food after cooking and now came to know that her food has been spoiled, now will get a better picture about Charu. Charu started showing her Psychoness slowly to Thulasi and she is carefully watching it without reacting to it. One day, I am really wishing for a slap from Thulasi to Charu.....Day Dreaming

What else to say??? Basically Kumaran remba sothikiraar CryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanRuby-86vjayammini_00NixkieKowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Shubba!!!!

I really cannot tell who is the worst...Charu or GW??

Ughh....I don't even know where to start today!!!

This is one of the worst episodes ever because Charu is yelling at Tulasi and screwing up her life!!!!  It's only her 2nd or 3rd day here and she thinks that she owns the entire world!!!!

Omg....I felt so bad for Tulasi.  The poor girl has exams tomorrow and is wasting her time cooking unnecessarily.  And then that (censored) Charu comes and ruins the food!!!!!

I am getting so fed up with Charu's track lately as there seems to be no TT scenes or no appus for her and Bazari!!!!!!  I bet tomorrow when Tamil comes; he will not help Tulasi or support her in anyway.  I hope Tulasi at least explains to Deepa everything that is happening.

Why is the director making Tulasi so unaware of Charu????  She was shown as a bold girl in front of Vel, the stabber and Bhuvana.  But now when it comes to the 2 psychos in her own house, she is so dumb (sorry Kuttima).

Kalyani seems to be having a little problem here.  But she will never accept any aid from Mohan esp. if he continues to act rude to his family and be friends with the Drug dealing family.  I hope she slaps him!!

Fingers crossed for a better episode today.  There are only two more days left and this week was major drag.

Edited by smiles86 - 10 March 2011 at 8:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendralfanPearl.KowsiNixkie

Go to top