Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 27/02/2011 to 05/03/2011 (Page 5)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Thanks Chalhov. Hopefully TRPs will skyrocket after Dev & Radhika's Milan and CM will pay heed to audience's likes and dislikes and take their story forward in a nice, consistant manner, without any more evilness from Ashanti, Maheshwari,Viraat, Chanda. They never even introduced Padma's daughter as yet. Hmm, I wonder if she will fall in love with Dev and the family will try to force him into marriage with
her, not knowing they are cousins.

Padmas daughter........Chenu.WinkBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thanks Chalhov. Hopefully TRPs will skyrocket after Dev & Radhika's Milan and CM will pay heed to audience's likes and dislikes and take their story forward in a nice, consistant manner, without any more evilness from Ashanti, Maheshwari,Viraat, Chanda. They never even introduced Padma's daughter as yet. Hmm, I wonder if she will fall in love with Dev and the family will try to force him into marriage with

Musti - I don't remember seeing a closeup of Chenu when she was a little girl, nor there were any dialogues from her. Wonder if we will see a grown up Chenu, unless CM is deliberately keeing her hidden, to add twist to the story    Wink

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misti73

Musti - I don't remember seeing a closeup of Chenu when she was a little girl, nor there were any dialogues from her. Wonder if we will see a grown up Chenu, unless CM is deliberately keeing her hidden, to add twist to the story    Wink

CD Chenu is Shantis son.......Big smileBig smile.......and Padmas daughter is called Rashmi. They showed Rahmi twice.........first in the car with Padma when the entire family reaches Rawal before the raas leela and second on dadajis lap in the garden.

Edited by misti73 - 13 March 2011 at 3:23pm

Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Musti - Must have not paid close attention. I don't recall the GF & GD scene. In fact, I have a hard time getting to see all the parts. I read updates sometimes to fill in the blanks. I haven't yet got to see Viraat's exchange with Mahant, after Dev sat for the Pooja. As for their names, I can't keep it straight.   

Thanks !
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Musti - Must have not paid close attention. I don't recall the GF & GD scene. In fact, I have a hard time getting to see all the parts. I read updates sometimes to fill in the blanks. I haven't yet got to see Viraat's exchange with Mahant, after Dev sat for the Pooja. As for their names, I can't keep it straight.   

Thanks !

You are welcome..........whats going to happen to the tutor......is your Dev going to beat him up?  
ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Musti - The tutor's fate in on hold! Since CB2 started, CBians are too busy to read FF.   Cry
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Musti - The tutor's fate in on hold! Since CB2 started, CBians are too busy to read FF.   Cry

I am ready to read whether Dev is beating him up or not.

ChinadollTwo

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

If U write all ur regular readers will read and u may rope in a few more from the new batchSmile me too quite interested what happened to the tutor

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoJustShantaNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index