Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 27/02/2011 to 05/03/2011 (Page 4)

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile Thanks for the ratings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choti Bahu is doing great but hopefully next week its in the Top 10 !!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Wait isn't CB2 5????????? And last time it had a trp of 3? Woww wwww how can it drop not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PutijaChalhov

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Musti - You are absolutely right .. I even voiced my opinion about Ashanti's attempt to burn Lil Radhika's feet... it was a total turn off .. CVs/DJs whoever is responsible (irresponsible) to even attempt another burning scenario have totally lost their minds and disregarded viewers' feelings about the burning track.

Secondly .. They brought back the same character that was evil, disliked and unpunished in CB1. I'm surprised they didn't make amma Kahna. I can't understand their obsession with this character!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariPutijaChalhovmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - You are absolutely right .. I even voiced my opinion about Ashanti's attempt to burn Lil Radhika's feet... it was a total turn off .. CVs/DJs whoever is responsible (irresponsible) to even attempt another burning scenario have totally lost their minds and disregarded viewers' feelings about the burning track.

They did loose their minds there.........they used the burning in a very juvenile way to show that the father has finally grown a backbone.......but then they should also have shown the right retribution by showing the father blasting off the mother at home and then other getting to know about it and people giving her some sort of punishment........instead it was suicide trip. Even if they did not want to show others getting to know about (which again happens in real life) the fathers anger should have been shown. 

Secondly .. They brought back the same character that was evil, disliked and unpunished in CB1. I'm surprised they didn't make amma Kahna. I can't understand their obsession with this character!

This I cannot understand,..........I mean I know that the actress is very good but why are they obsessed with her knowing that the character that she played in cb1 was extremely black and majority of the audience were repelled by her........on top that the audience did not get an emotional closure by seeing the character punished. I know quite a few people who are finding it difficult regarding CB2.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakChinadollTwoNeerjaaPutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks all for commenting and the lively discussion
dany89 Goldie
dany89
dany89

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Feeling bad for this.CryDon't worry guys the next week will go up the ratings,we will watch this show and they will have good trps.Approve

PutijaChalhov

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov. Hopefully TRPs will skyrocket after Dev & Radhika's Milan and CM will pay heed to audience's likes and dislikes and take their story forward in a nice, consistant manner, without any more evilness from Ashanti, Maheshwari,Viraat, Chanda. They never even introduced Padma's daughter as yet. Hmm, I wonder if she will fall in love with Dev and the family will try to force him into marriage with
her, not knowing they are cousins.

chipak

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
 Do not think Padma,s daughter is going to fall in love with Dev ....Now PH have so many threads and can expand the story....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index