Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 27/02/2011 to 05/03/2011 (Page 3)

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I think because of SGP on SP.  It has tough competion this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
 sorry to say competition  should better your soap....If it is not up to the mark only then it will be affected.....So no excuses....PH should read the feedback from the viewers

Edited by neerjashingla - 10 March 2011 at 5:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhovDivianTanz_Divz

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

I think because of SGP on SP.  It has tough competion this time.

I agree the competion is tough. On colors there is also a show!  So it need time. CB has an amazing start for a new show. It need  time to grow and I hope the channel promote it well! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I too am disheartened. But,I guess after a couple pf weeks the TRPs will get stable.CB will rise again & this time noone will be able to beat it.Once RaDev meet the TRPs will come up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
why are zee not thinking on the storyline seriously they are playing from te audience 's emotions 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Wts happening trp's dropped........plz cv's concentrate on storyline ......I think once dev and rad meet at mathura the trps will shoot up............ better cv,s take up this seriously becoz have to agree the fact that there is competition dont take for granted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by sia_lovely

This is absolutely disheartening!! Why did the ratings drop so much in the third week, which was hyped to be the AviNa's entry week? And Friday's episode only fetched them this much TRP? And this is the max? 

Well, I dont understand because during this week the script was not mishandled so badly. I mean on Friday after the leap, yes, we all were pissed because of the characterization changes suddenly. But prior to that the whole week was good enough to get better ratings than this. Infact the much touted, Entry Episode of AviNa, should have garnered them high TRP's. But its not the case? Why? 

No wonder ZEE dropped back to 3rd position!! Gosh what a drop from 13 to 21! Please CV's dont let it go down further. Pay attention to the story and make it more gripping, dont play around with the audiences.

Sia I think that Radhikas mother going mental and trying to burn Radhika again turned people off.....that was shown the week before and they are again dragging in Kanha as her saviour. Last time Kanha did not save Radhika..people are wary of Zee and its creative........also wary of DJs and its creative. Seeing the extreme black version of the mothers plus continuous beating of Radhika..locking a child in a room and again burning attempt might have made them think....whats the use of investing tme and energy in this serial when it is again going to be the same thing. Also they did not show the father blasting off the mother regarding using fire....instead it was suicide attempt.

In one way its good that the TRPs dropped.....time for the creatives to wake up and give a good screenplay and to top from using gimmicks.

Oh yes, That episode did come in that week na. It could be a very well reason for people to turn their eyes away. That precap had me cringing in my seat......wondering if they were again going to show the burning stuf!! Phew, thankfully they did show Mansaram stopping Shanti....but then it wasnt built properly.........i mean indian tv drama thrives on drama.....and drama when built nicely and intricately brings in eye balls.......however, here there was just a suicide threaten. 

Also i agree with Why3 on the issue of promos. Everytime, they release a promo, its about Dev and Radhika meeting after 12 years. The audience knows that. But dont the shows usually show the current track as promos........i mean they should be showing how Shanti is looking for guys for Rads and etc. Rather they are showing RaDev flute promos with stones on boat LOL

And another thing is, although AviNa's entry was superb for me......but what followed was as disappointing. Dev's exercising form and the puppet image doesnt gel well. We need a rough, shrewd Dev......I am sure Audience would absolutely love Dev in that avtar. Even in CB1, Dev was loved for his cheerfulness and smartness. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..sigridmisti73NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Putija for TVRs...its reallyshock for me..directly from 3.5+ at the time of launch to now 2.4OuchOuchOuchOuch

See Djs/Zee the result of big talks but no action. What was that u guys were saying..all research, viewers consideration..humba..u all are behing fast money, duiya gayi tel lene...the same reason why other channels remain ahead of you is just coz u dont value your viewers emotin. How many time do we need to this. why u always show same things, circles, leave out on impt plots n keeps on focus obvious things, overdoing everything..get some grip. Competion is high n we dont want CB2 to loose.

See RMJ use to be below 1 n now 3+, they r not doing nay magic i suppose but they just realized their follies n guess coreected them thats why high trps but u are faltering in here. Pls go slow n steady with no cheap plays but some emotional, logical connections...itni daras suno werna we will start sending u mails, letters: beware

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoanusha34..yajnaseni..sigridsia_lovelyNeerjaamisti73PutijaChalhovDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index