Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing.SGP is at 3.57.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, it is still good, for a show that just started, give it time. All the best 😉 Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
thanks chalhov...plz everyone keep continue to send your feedback fr choti bahu..and do comment....
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

This is absolutely disheartening!! Why did the ratings drop so much in the third week, which was hyped to be the AviNa's entry week? And Friday's episode only fetched them this much TRP? And this is the max? 

Well, I dont understand because during this week the script was not mishandled so badly. I mean on Friday after the leap, yes, we all were pissed because of the characterization changes suddenly. But prior to that the whole week was good enough to get better ratings than this. Infact the much touted, Entry Episode of AviNa, should have garnered them high TRP's. But its not the case? Why? 

No wonder ZEE dropped back to 3rd position!! Gosh what a drop from 13 to 21! Please CV's dont let it go down further. Pay attention to the story and make it more gripping, dont play around with the audiences.

Sia I think that Radhikas mother going mental and trying to burn Radhika again turned people off.....that was shown the week before and they are again dragging in Kanha as her saviour. Last time Kanha did not save Radhika..people are wary of Zee and its creative........also wary of DJs and its creative. Seeing the extreme black version of the mothers plus continuous beating of Radhika..locking a child in a room and again burning attempt might have made them think....whats the use of investing tme and energy in this serial when it is again going to be the same thing. Also they did not show the father blasting off the mother regarding using fire....instead it was suicide attempt.

In one way its good that the TRPs dropped.....time for the creatives to wake up and give a good screenplay and to top from using gimmicks.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am actually glad that the TRPs fell because it should wake up creatives.  The ratings during the kids' track was good because the characterization was good.  I actually thought that they have complex characters in both families this time.  

The introduction of Dev and Radhika was good.  Now the rough and tough look of Dev would have gone with a responsible yet an aloof and a detached person with everyone but Amma and Dadaji.  Instead they made him a smiling puppet and dumbed down Padma and Amma when they were shown pretty shrewd and sharp.  

They have already ruined a lot of script where PF is concerned.  But they can still improve it by showing Padma thinking about Kabutarni and her motives.  Why not show Amma having a monologue for a change instead of Kabutarni whose motives we know pretty well.  Why not show Amma starting to have doubts as she starts going to Dadaji's room.  Why not show Dev not praising Maheswari constantly? If they show that people in Muth are praising Dev yet criticizing Maheswari silently by stating that Maheswari did not run the system properly but Dev improved it a lot.  

When audience see puppet Dev, all they can of think is puppet Abhay and spoiling of the story.  Also the creatives should stop showing Dev and Radhika promos.  All of us know by now that they won't be able to see each other until Radhika is selected as Rohan's wife.  Shift the story by showing that Radhika does not live with PF but in a dormitory where she meets Dev and wonders about him as she feels connected to him.  Make the screenplay logical and the TRPs would follow.  Show the gimmicks and TRPs would go down as audience are tired of that.
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show is just on 5 th position?Why everybody liked the show and watched it they must be on the first place always
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think because of SGP on SP.  It has tough competion this time.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 sorry to say competition  should better your soap....If it is not up to the mark only then it will be affected.....So no excuses....PH should read the feedback from the viewers
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: april10

I think because of SGP on SP.  It has tough competion this time.

I agree the competion is tough. On colors there is also a show!  So it need time. CB has an amazing start for a new show. It need  time to grow and I hope the channel promote it well! 😊
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too am disheartened. But,I guess after a couple pf weeks the TRPs will get stable.CB will rise again & this time noone will be able to beat it.Once RaDev meet the TRPs will come up.