Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Chalhov. Hopefully TRPs will skyrocket after Dev & Radhika's Milan and CM will pay heed to audience's likes and dislikes and take their story forward in a nice, consistant manner, without any more evilness from Ashanti, Maheshwari,Viraat, Chanda. They never even introduced Padma's daughter as yet. Hmm, I wonder if she will fall in love with Dev and the family will try to force him into marriage with
her, not knowing they are cousins.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Do not think Padma,s daughter is going to fall in love with Dev ....Now PH have so many threads and can expand the story....
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Thanks Chalhov. Hopefully TRPs will skyrocket after Dev & Radhika's Milan and CM will pay heed to audience's likes and dislikes and take their story forward in a nice, consistant manner, without any more evilness from Ashanti, Maheshwari,Viraat, Chanda. They never even introduced Padma's daughter as yet. Hmm, I wonder if she will fall in love with Dev and the family will try to force him into marriage with
her, not knowing they are cousins.

Padmas daughter........Chenu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Padmas daughter........Chenu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Musti - I don't remember seeing a closeup of Chenu when she was a little girl, nor there were any dialogues from her. Wonder if we will see a grown up Chenu, unless CM is deliberately keeing her hidden, to add twist to the story    πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail

Musti - I don't remember seeing a closeup of Chenu when she was a little girl, nor there were any dialogues from her. Wonder if we will see a grown up Chenu, unless CM is deliberately keeing her hidden, to add twist to the story    πŸ˜‰

CD Chenu is Shantis son.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......and Padmas daughter is called Rashmi. They showed Rahmi twice.........first in the car with Padma when the entire family reaches Rawal before the raas leela and second on dadajis lap in the garden.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Musti - Must have not paid close attention. I don't recall the GF & GD scene. In fact, I have a hard time getting to see all the parts. I read updates sometimes to fill in the blanks. I haven't yet got to see Viraat's exchange with Mahant, after Dev sat for the Pooja. As for their names, I can't keep it straight.   

Thanks !
misti73 thumbnail

Musti - Must have not paid close attention. I don't recall the GF & GD scene. In fact, I have a hard time getting to see all the parts. I read updates sometimes to fill in the blanks. I haven't yet got to see Viraat's exchange with Mahant, after Dev sat for the Pooja. As for their names, I can't keep it straight.   

Thanks !

You are welcome..........whats going to happen to the tutor......is your Dev going to beat him up?  
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Musti - The tutor's fate in on hold! Since CB2 started, CBians are too busy to read FF.   πŸ˜­
misti73 thumbnail

Musti - The tutor's fate in on hold! Since CB2 started, CBians are too busy to read FF.   πŸ˜­

I am ready to read whether Dev is beating him up or not.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If U write all ur regular readers will read and u may rope in a few more from the new batch😊 me too quite interested what happened to the tutor