Posted: 13 years ago
altough they r repeatng some outfits 4 yashu she lookd gr8 n tues n yests outfit.gr8 dat dey r tryng new patterns 4 yashu.thank u designers.plz continue t😊......... Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
Seriously Varsha... Yashu has been getting pretty decent and good clothes now.... I hope I don get to see those shiny suit uniform again... Loved the green... purple dress and even yest days suit.. Looked good on her

And even her hair looks better now... I think placing her hair on one side looks good on her actually

Shaan and Khanak are having matching matching clothes these days which are really soothing to the eyes...

Not to forget abt KT s checkers.. looked really good in the man baawra song...

So i thank who ever is concerned with above changes.. A welcome change indeed

totally agree varsha and priya... yasharan are looking superb these days.. their outfits, hairstyle😃 thaank u so much designers🤗
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Seriously Varsha... Yashu has been getting pretty decent and good clothes now.... I hope I don get to see those shiny suit uniform again... Loved the green... purple dress and even yest days suit.. Looked good on her

And even her hair looks better now... I think placing her hair on one side looks good on her actually

Shaan and Khanak are having matching matching clothes these days which are really soothing to the eyes...

Not to forget abt KT s checkers.. looked really good in the man baawra song...

So i thank who ever is concerned with above changes.. A welcome change indeed

ya pri agree its def a welcome change.............
varshaaa u became a dazzler... congrats......
right, even I m liking her dress nd sarees , thanks to RBO team😊
I absolutely love the fact that they've started coordinating their dresses😃

Its really a welcome change from those minnie mouse puffed up sleeves and tight chooridars....lol..esp the shiny material...that was bad..
YM's makeup + hair both have also seen an improvement 😃

KT ke check shirts..hayeeeeeeeee🤣 he looks so hot in them, effortlessly hot...😳 that casual way of wearing it...half-tucked in carelessly...eeeeeks!! ☺️

Originally posted by vatsalya

I absolutely love the fact that they've started coordinating their dresses😃

Its really a welcome change from those minnie mouse puffed up sleeves and tight chooridars....lol..esp the shiny material...that was bad..
YM's makeup + hair both have also seen an improvement 😃

KT ke check shirts..hayeeeeeeeee🤣 he looks so hot in them, effortlessly hot...😳 that casual way of wearing it...half-tucked in carelessly...eeeeeks!! ☺️

vatsssssssssssssss🤗ya karans chk shirt rocked.
@priya thanks😃
yea it nice to c some change in the wardrobe looking forwards for even more good stuff from
I'm also loving this change....
... but loving more the way Shaan and Khanak use matching clothes...
... they look soooo cute😍... RLBz❤️ ... Romantic Love Birds... hehehe...