Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA MOMENT - Jumma Chumma Dede (Page 9)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Excelent read..esp the quotes...so love filled!!

We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL

<<MMG with red ears, cheeks and lips>>

I hate that you guys know me but I could walk past you and you'd never know..........Hug
But, I have to say, I have not so much a shine in my eye as I have a glint, and a devilish smile as opposed to wide!!!

Lobb you ladies, but Sathya - all this weet talk will not sidetrack me......I'll STILLL fight you for the ChatLOLpata khana.........Oh alright then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OuchhahahahahahahhaLOL

I'll share!Embarrassed

<<MMG secretly scared of Tanths and her planned surpriche>>

The two of you keep at it, Huma will walk away with both your plates. She is going to come early today bec' she's hoping to "bond" with her favorite celeb. It's Bonds Day today, so you know who the celebs are going to be about 5 of them.

sean n brossy r mine

Tanths

You know Sean is mine.Wink so go hang out with Moore.

Edited by MERARAI - 10 March 2011 at 8:49am

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Ka bey Tanthya???Confused
Your greed is limitless!!!Shocked
Pehle mere khaana par, aur ab mere Piers par!!!LOL

Hands off wench!! I bagged him first!!!!!

<<MMG rolling up sleeves Kisna styleeeee>>

Phir se shuru? MMG PB is local na, he'll want to catch up with you on all the news. What is he going to do with news from India?Wink

Koi pata nahin Mera maiiiii.....
In Angrezon ko desi dames bahut achchi lagti hain....saale!LOL
Jo cheez har waqt mil sakti hai, uska ka swaad!
Yeh Tanthya to meri har baat ka beda garak kar dethi hai!!!!!AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Moore???ROFL

Yeah you have that craggy, moley, one eyebrow raised budhao!!!

Nice choice Mera!!!!!Thumbs Up

<<Tanths chasing Mera with one hand holding plate, one holding slipper>>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL

<<MMG with red ears, cheeks and lips>>

I hate that you guys know me but I could walk past you and you'd never know..........Hug
But, I have to say, I have not so much a shine in my eye as I have a glint, and a devilish smile as opposed to wide!!!

Lobb you ladies, but Sathya - all this weet talk will not sidetrack me......I'll STILLL fight you for the ChatLOLpata khana.........Oh alright then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OuchhahahahahahahhaLOL

I'll share!Embarrassed

<<MMG secretly scared of Tanths and her planned surpriche>>

The two of you keep at it, Huma will walk away with both your plates. She is going to come early today bec' she's hoping to "bond" with her favorite celeb. It's Bonds Day today, so you know who the celebs are going to be about 5 of them.

sean n brossy r mine

Tanths

You know Sean is mine.Wink so go hang out with Moore.

me on his right, u on his left and brossy on my right ..Tongue

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Moore???ROFL

Me chase Mera ...No way..I know the ever   generous  Mera  will hand me sean ..that  too without any pleading from my behalf..Big smileWinkBig smile

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Ka bey Tanthya???Confused
Your greed is limitless!!!Shocked
Pehle mere khaana par, aur ab mere Piers par!!!LOL

Hands off wench!! I bagged him first!!!!!

<<MMG rolling up sleeves Kisna styleeeee>>

Phir se shuru? MMG PB is local na, he'll want to catch up with you on all the news. What is he going to do with news from India?Wink

Heard of Ghar Ki Murgi   =  to eeeewwwwk WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

Since brossy had said he is fascinated by Indian woman ... Tanthya adjusting her coiffure,  practicing her  walk.... Humao tho Asli ghee hai., woh kulvi tho hybrid hogayi...**SMUG Tones** I  will honor him with my  charming company

MERARAI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

OuchShocked

Embarrassed

@ large..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Moore???ROFL

on second thoughts , Brawny Moore would be Ok too...  I will just order him to pick you up  and lock u in the basement and Spicy khaana aur brossy mera..Evil Smile

MERARAI

Go to top