Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short post It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. πŸ˜†

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

@ large..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Moore???🀣

Yeah you have that craggy, moley, one eyebrow raised budhao!!!

Nice choice Mera!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

<<Tanths chasing Mera with one hand holding plate, one holding slipper>>

on second thoughts , Brawny Moore would be Ok too...  I will just order him to pick you up  and lock u in the basement and Spicy khaana aur brossy mera..😈
tanthya thumbnail

Wait till MMG gets wind of her local celebs. She may walk away from the food fight too. It may end up fight for the BOND guys.πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

we have our priorities right ..FOOD first, Men next..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Ka bey Tanthya???πŸ˜•

Your greed is limitless!!!😲
Pehle mere khaana par, aur ab mere Piers par!!!πŸ˜†

Hands off wench!! I bagged him first!!!!!

<<MMG rolling up sleeves Kisna styleeeee>>

Tanthya preparing herself...Suited with chainmail suit, claws getting extra sharpening , spikes on the stilettos ..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Me chase Mera ...No way..I know the ever   generous  Mera  will hand me sean ..that  too without any pleading from my behalf..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Humo bahut generous hai. But I don't own SeanπŸ˜‰ to hand him over na? If he wants to hang out with you for a while, teek hai, enjoy his company.

Mera turns curious at the sound of single joota pounding the sidewalk. She turns and sees a breathy Tanths running towards her with a plate in one hand and a joota in the other.  Upon reaching Mera and Sean she smiles, hands over the plate of food to Sean drops the joota and slips her foot into it, gives another πŸ˜ƒ, turns and runs back towards MMG who is having a rocking time with Piers, Huma, Daniel Craig while nibbling on her treats and sippling her virgin pina colada.πŸ˜ƒ
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Tanthya preparing herself...Suited with chainmail suit, claws getting extra sharpening , spikes on the stilettos ..

Shocked!!!!

tanthya thumbnail

Humo bahut generous hai. But I don't own SeanπŸ˜‰ to hand him over na? If he wants to hang out with you for a while, teek hai, enjoy his company.

Mera turns curious at the sound of single joota pounding the sidewalk. She turns and sees a breathy Tanths running towards her with a plate in one hand and a joota in the other.  Upon reaching Mera and Sean she smiles, hands over the plate of food to Sean drops the joota and slips her foot into it, gives another πŸ˜ƒ, turns and runs back towards MMG who is having a rocking time with Piers, Huma, Daniel Craig while nibbling on her treats and sippling her virgin pina colada.πŸ˜ƒ

Sean takes the plate, has a bite and swoons over me , follows me making sheeps eyes and leaving Mera stranded in the middle of the street..Tanthya being good hearted and generous  graciously hands over Moore over to Mera ..while Sean and Tanthya go for a moonlight stroll

** The Million dollar Q, why Sean followed me..The food is sprinkled with love dust, dearie's ..one bite ..and he becomes latoo over you **
tanthya thumbnail

😲!!!!

🀣🀣🀣
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

arhaanmania thumbnail
Superb post.wonderful quotes.Good job.