Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA MOMENT - Jumma Chumma Dede (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Excelent read..esp the quotes...so love filled!!



We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed


OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue



I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..


Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..


We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile


With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 



and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL
 
<<MMG with red ears, cheeks and lips>>
 
I hate that you guys know me but I could walk past you and you'd never know..........Hug
But, I have to say, I have not so much a shine in my eye as I have a glint, and a devilish smile as opposed to wide!!!
 
Lobb you ladies, but Sathya - all this weet talk will not sidetrack me......I'll STILLL fight you for the ChatLOLpata khana.........Oh alright then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OuchhahahahahahahhaLOL
 
I'll share!Embarrassed
 
<<MMG secretly scared of Tanths and her planned surpriche>>


The two of you keep at it, Huma will walk away with both your plates. She is going to come early today bec' she's hoping to "bond" with her favorite celeb. It's Bonds Day today, so you know who the celebs are going to be about 5 of them.


sean n brossy r mine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya Jiiii excellent jiiii......U r gifted....Loved it........"romance in words more killing dan action"..LOL.

HugYou rock Tanths...Yo Yo!!!!!



Thanku-shanku jii....You are berry sweet ,Me lubalub u for ur appreciation..

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination Big smile


Thank  You ..and with ur enthu, love , I hope to continue rocking..


Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?Hug

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!LOL


YES!Clap You too are a soul sister like tanths. Our family is growing.  We read each other well. Wink
 
My God!!!! I used to read those when I was about 15/16!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
I remember hiding them within something else so my Mum couldnt see the cover!!!!!Big smile
Gosh, my friend and I used to read one every 2 days or so.....mad........
*smouldering* *ardent* *huskily* I'm sure my vocabulary of such words is all down tot he M&Bs!!!LOLLOL


 I used to read   3 everyday ... used to love the sunny optimism  present in them ..had a prefernce for Spanish Heroes ...and Italian heroines.....and in Doctor romance..used to lub the dutch docwa's


Oy hoy! I still doBlushing. I have a few favorite authors too.Big smile  I have enough to start my own library.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Excelent read..esp the quotes...so love filled!!



We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed


OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue



I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..


Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..


We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile


With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 



and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL
 
<<MMG with red ears, cheeks and lips>>
 
I hate that you guys know me but I could walk past you and you'd never know..........Hug
But, I have to say, I have not so much a shine in my eye as I have a glint, and a devilish smile as opposed to wide!!!
 
Lobb you ladies, but Sathya - all this weet talk will not sidetrack me......I'll STILLL fight you for the ChatLOLpata khana.........Oh alright then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OuchhahahahahahahhaLOL
 
I'll share!Embarrassed
 
<<MMG secretly scared of Tanths and her planned surpriche>>


The two of you keep at it, Huma will walk away with both your plates. She is going to come early today bec' she's hoping to "bond" with her favorite celeb. It's Bonds Day today, so you know who the celebs are going to be about 5 of them.


sean n brossy r mine


Wait till MMG gets wind of her local celebs. She may walk away from the food fight too. It may end up fight for the BOND guys.LOLShockedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya Jiiii excellent jiiii......U r gifted....Loved it........"romance in words more killing dan action"..LOL.

HugYou rock Tanths...Yo Yo!!!!!



Thanku-shanku jii....You are berry sweet ,Me lubalub u for ur appreciation..

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination Big smile


Thank  You ..and with ur enthu, love , I hope to continue rocking..


Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?Hug

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!LOL


YES!Clap You too are a soul sister like tanths. Our family is growing.  We read each other well. Wink
 
My God!!!! I used to read those when I was about 15/16!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
I remember hiding them within something else so my Mum couldnt see the cover!!!!!Big smile
Gosh, my friend and I used to read one every 2 days or so.....mad........
*smouldering* *ardent* *huskily* I'm sure my vocabulary of such words is all down tot he M&Bs!!!LOLLOL


 I used to read   3 everyday ... used to love the sunny optimism  present in them ..had a prefernce for Spanish Heroes ...and Italian heroines.....and in Doctor romance..used to lub the dutch docwa's


Oy hoy! I still doBlushing. I have a few favorite authors too.Big smile  I have enough to start my own library.Wink
 
Ka Mera maiiiiii!! abhi bhi????????  Wah beta!!!
Some of them were really racy, some as wet as a limpet!
Stands to reason that only the racy would do!!!Wink
Yeah, how come the doctors were always in their late 30s and the nurses were like in their 20sLOLLOLLOL 
The storylines could be directly picked up and stuck into an Indian serial - they'd make a mint!!!!!
Except thay wouldnt be racy, theyd be all coy and mock-innocent!
Am waiting patiently for the day when even in Indian soaps a woman can be utterly unfettered!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

U ladies talking about M&Bs....I came to know one such exists on;ly after a year I joined college....my friends werec razy for MnBs n sidney Sheldon...

I was reading Nancy Drews...Hardy Boys...Famous Five n watchign cartoons with my bro...back then.. (now dont pls attack me...be it with belan or wit) Shocked

Now its MKAP..n cartoons with my kid...
did that when I was 11!Confused
Hami girl - MnB mustve been a shock to your system!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulMERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ka bey Tanthya???Confused
Your greed is limitless!!!Shocked
Pehle mere khaana par, aur ab mere Piers par!!!LOL
 
Hands off wench!! I bagged him first!!!!!
 
<<MMG rolling up sleeves Kisna styleeeee>>

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulMERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by HamiSky

U ladies talking about M&Bs....I came to know one such exists on;ly after a year I joined college....my friends werec razy for MnBs n sidney Sheldon...

I was reading Nancy Drews...Hardy Boys...Famous Five n watchign cartoons with my bro...back then.. (now dont pls attack me...be it with belan or wit) Shocked

Now its MKAP..n cartoons with my kid...
did that when I was 11!Confused
Hami girl - MnB mustve been a shock to your system!!!LOL


It still is to her. TongueLOL

MMG, what I like about the present M&Bs.......gutsy girls who give the guys with the world in the palm of their hands a run for their money. The dialogues are lallantop and I love the sparing.  A few decades ago it was mostly the dominant man and a cowed down girl. Today's heroines give as good as they get word for word Clap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Ka bey Tanthya???Confused
Your greed is limitless!!!Shocked
Pehle mere khaana par, aur ab mere Piers par!!!LOL
 
Hands off wench!! I bagged him first!!!!!
 
<<MMG rolling up sleeves Kisna styleeeee>>


Phir se shuru? MMG PB is local na, he'll want to catch up with you on all the news. What is he going to do with news from India?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~kaasshh's kriya VM gallery~UD pg9 NEW VM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: kasturika_kashu   Replies: 75   Views: 10552

kasturika_kashu 75 10552 26 December 2010 at 10:33am by prettymeena
ll-KriYa Love Scenes Section-ll

2 3

Author: Preternatural   Replies: 19   Views: 6311

Preternatural 19 6311 05 December 2010 at 11:35pm by Preternatural
3gp kriya cellfone gallery.

2 3 4

Author: ramanishitaonly   Replies: 27   Views: 5154

ramanishitaonly 27 5154 24 September 2010 at 2:35pm by minuu
KRIYA.. ONE SHOT

2 3 4 5

Author: paaal   Replies: 33   Views: 5907

paaal 33 5907 14 September 2010 at 10:43am by carisma2
Fanfiction : Fanaa (Kriya) Part 3 Page 2

2 3 4

Author: Meeet   Replies: 24   Views: 7914

Meeet 24 7914 06 September 2010 at 7:47pm by Soulmate_Sana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index