Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA MOMENT - Jumma Chumma Dede (Page 5)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya Jiiii excellent jiiii......U r gifted....Loved it........"romance in words more killing dan action"..LOL.

HugYou rock Tanths...Yo Yo!!!!!

Thanku-shanku jii....You are berry sweet ,Me lubalub u for ur appreciation..

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination Big smile

Thank  You ..and with ur enthu, love , I hope to continue rocking..

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?WinkTongueLOLBlushingEmbarrassedBig smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Me just looooooooooove your quotes Sathya!

You are the Queen of Quotes Quoted!!!

I salute you and your beautiful, emotional ,dreamy, fragrant writing.......you have given a lot of pleasure to a lot of people and that is real and rare talent!Hug

But I'll still fight you at chatpata table at the LUD!!!! You got the better of me y'day - but not today!!Evil Smile

Me just looooooooooooooooove u , and ur Irreverent SOH more , Kulvi ...Big smile

Thankoooo

I too have derived lot of pleasure  by my writing and the fact that it also imbues you with similar pleasure is like sone pe suhaga..ur words gladden my heart , adds an extra bounce to my steps, a new  josh to my soch ....Hug

You are in for a sar-prije at LUD Party...So watch out Belan Baby..LOL

Phir se shuru hai ka? Do I have to get a few bouncers at the party just in case the two of you get wild at the party today. Maybe I will send Yum Mum to break it up.LOL

** Me fluttering nainaji's eyelashes [ borrowed it from her, but not the warpaint though] , looking coy and bashful ..and keeping a tight zip on mah lips **LOLLOLLOL

Good God - now I'm scared.......Shocked
Dekho Mera, hum to Munni se bhi jaada badnaam ho gaye ee Sathy ke vaja se!!
Aaj hum pet bhar khaake phir tumre haveli mein aayenge - humka kachcho nahin khaana!!!!!!LOL

@Tanths - Arre beta, woh naryal wali baat to theek hai, lekin sabko bataane ke ka jaroorat thi bey???? Aakhir humra bhi kono reputesun hai ke nahin????LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulMERARAIHamiSkytanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Tanthya Jiiii excellent jiiii......U r gifted....Loved it........"romance in words more killing dan action"..LOL.

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination Big smile

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?WinkTongueLOLBlushingEmbarrassedBig smileHug

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!LOL

AlwayshopefulMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Excelent read..esp the quotes...so love filled!!

We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL

corvetteMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Me just looooooooooove your quotes Sathya!

You are the Queen of Quotes Quoted!!!

I salute you and your beautiful, emotional ,dreamy, fragrant writing.......you have given a lot of pleasure to a lot of people and that is real and rare talent!Hug

But I'll still fight you at chatpata table at the LUD!!!! You got the better of me y'day - but not today!!Evil Smile

MMG!

Phir se?  Jolly said it took a while yday to clean up after you and Tanths left the party.  There is plenty of food so get your own plates. Or I will have to call you both KN and K the way they vied for Piasiya's attention.LOL

I would be  KN ..thankfully he was spared of Piyasiya's extra attention or even Bauji ...not the Poor K..who has to maintain her

Of course you always admired KN.Tongue
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?Hug

Those were good golden memories..do not want to rekindle it ...After marriage ..I prolly have couple of things to teach them...WinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

As for roBANce Books..NEBERRRRRR..but you are always  welcome to send some good books, u know my likes  ..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?Hug

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!LOL

YES!Clap You too are a soul sister like tanths. Our family is growing.  We read each other well. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera chose to amke her post shorter than usual..but then it was made up for by u :-)))))))))))))

"Krishna finds out one such important,vital , critical reason Krishna discovers that His pair of slippers have eloped with each other overnight" - :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Excelent read..esp the quotes...so love filled!!

We balance each other out...LOL LallantopStar!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.Wink Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeClap.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummisD'oh..........stumped meShocked. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?Ermm No wonder he is heading for troubleTongueSAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.OuchErmmShocked
OuchShocked

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??Shocked  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.Wink Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.EmbarrassedBlushingWink
Embarrassed

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short postD'oh It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. LOL

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.WinkBig smileTongue

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..Heart..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..Big smile

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.LOL 

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....LOLLOLLOL

Your flowery language is blossoming beta. BTW. did you get a whiff of the Jambalaya?Tongue

Go to top