Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA MOMENT - Jumma Chumma Dede (Page 11)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Moore???ROFL

Yeah you have that craggy, moley, one eyebrow raised budhao!!!

Nice choice Mera!!!!!Thumbs Up

<<Tanths chasing Mera with one hand holding plate, one holding slipper>>

Me chase Mera ...No way..I know the ever   generous  Mera  will hand me sean ..that  too without any pleading from my behalf..Big smileWinkBig smile

Humo bahut generous hai. But I don't own SeanWink to hand him over na? If he wants to hang out with you for a while, teek hai, enjoy his company.

Mera turns curious at the sound of single joota pounding the sidewalk. She turns and sees a breathy Tanths running towards her with a plate in one hand and a joota in the other.  Upon reaching Mera and Sean she smiles, hands over the plate of food to Sean drops the joota and slips her foot into it, gives another Big smile, turns and runs back towards MMG who is having a rocking time with Piers, Huma, Daniel Craig while nibbling on her treats and sippling her virgin pina colada.Big smile

MMG reads Tanthyas rejoinder and MMG  is...

Edited by tanthya - 10 March 2011 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhaanmania

Superb post.wonderful quotes.Good job.

Thank you, Arhan mania  ...Big smile
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Moore???ROFL

Me chase Mera ...No way..I know the ever   generous  Mera  will hand me sean ..that  too without any pleading from my behalf..Big smileWinkBig smile

Humo bahut generous hai. But I don't own SeanWink to hand him over na? If he wants to hang out with you for a while, teek hai, enjoy his company.

Mera turns curious at the sound of single joota pounding the sidewalk. She turns and sees a breathy Tanths running towards her with a plate in one hand and a joota in the other.  Upon reaching Mera and Sean she smiles, hands over the plate of food to Sean drops the joota and slips her foot into it, gives another Big smile, turns and runs back towards MMG who is having a rocking time with Piers, Huma, Daniel Craig while nibbling on her treats and sippling her virgin pina colada.Big smile

Sean takes the plate, has a bite and swoons over me , follows me making sheeps eyes and leaving Mera stranded in the middle of the street..Tanthya being good hearted and generous  graciously hands over Moore over to Mera ..while Sean and Tanthya go for a moonlight stroll

** The Million dollar Q, why Sean followed me..The food is sprinkled with love dust, dearie's ..one bite ..and he becomes latoo over you **

While Tanths and MMG are running after Piers and Sean, Huma is quietly having a cozy convo with Daniel Craig batting her eyes and nibbling on her treats. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Mera is never one to stand in the middle of the street. She is standing on the sidewalk smiling for she knows the spring in Tanths step (much like Shamu) is temporary Tongueand Sean will return after mingling at the party.

corvette---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Moore???ROFL

Sean takes the plate, has a bite and swoons over me , follows me making sheeps eyes and leaving Mera stranded in the middle of the street..Tanthya being good hearted and generous  graciously hands over Moore over to Mera ..while Sean and Tanthya go for a moonlight stroll

** The Million dollar Q, why Sean followed me..The food is sprinkled with love dust, dearie's ..one bite ..and he becomes latoo over you **

While Tanths and MMG are running after Piers and Sean, Huma is quietly having a cozy convo with Daniel Craig batting her eyes and nibbling on her treats. LOL

Mera is never one to stand in the middle of the street. She is standing on the sidewalk smiling for she knows the spring in Tanths step (much like Shamu) is temporary Tongueand Sean will return after mingling at the party.

After having her fill, Tanthya hands over the tired Sean to Mera's ministration's  and Tanthya hops and skips towards Brossy    and begins a slow waltz ..promising a salsa to craig  ...** Wink, Wink**

---Yemi---MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Mera,

Where's Huma ...??

she hasn't been here today the whole day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ladies, ladies, ladies, the doors are open at the party, head on over and get ready. The Bond men have just arrived and MMG is having a hearty laugh with Sean and Piers at the moment.  Jolly said they are sharing an inside joke about Queen's country.Wink
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Mera,

Where's Huma ...??

she hasn't been here today the whole day

Probably busy with her children today.  O, I do hope she makes it, bec' Daniel Craig is coming just to meet her.Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wow tanthya dii amazing post full on kriya wounderful krishna isso romantic and pratigya so sweet of her really scene r post dono ka maza a gaya as ur quotes r awsome

Meri Pyaripiyari,

Thankooooooooo...Enjoy the KRIYA scenes,quotes and post Tongue

Go to top