Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MMG reads Tanthyas rejoinder and MMG  is...

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaanmania

Superb post.wonderful quotes.Good job.

Thank you, Arhan mania  ...πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sean takes the plate, has a bite and swoons over me , follows me making sheeps eyes and leaving Mera stranded in the middle of the street..Tanthya being good hearted and generous  graciously hands over Moore over to Mera ..while Sean and Tanthya go for a moonlight stroll

** The Million dollar Q, why Sean followed me..The food is sprinkled with love dust, dearie's ..one bite ..and he becomes latoo over you **

While Tanths and MMG are running after Piers and Sean, Huma is quietly having a cozy convo with Daniel Craig batting her eyes and nibbling on her treats. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mera is never one to stand in the middle of the street. She is standing on the sidewalk smiling for she knows the spring in Tanths step (much like Shamu) is temporary πŸ˜›and Sean will return after mingling at the party.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

While Tanths and MMG are running after Piers and Sean, Huma is quietly having a cozy convo with Daniel Craig batting her eyes and nibbling on her treats. πŸ˜†

Mera is never one to stand in the middle of the street. She is standing on the sidewalk smiling for she knows the spring in Tanths step (much like Shamu) is temporary πŸ˜›and Sean will return after mingling at the party.

After having her fill, Tanthya hands over the tired Sean to Mera's ministration's  and Tanthya hops and skips towards Brossy    and begins a slow waltz ..promising a salsa to craig  ...** Wink, Wink**
tanthya thumbnail
Mera,

Where's Huma ...??

she hasn't been here today the whole day
MERARAI thumbnail
Ladies, ladies, ladies, the doors are open at the party, head on over and get ready. The Bond men have just arrived and MMG is having a hearty laugh with Sean and Piers at the moment.  Jolly said they are sharing an inside joke about Queen's country.πŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mera,

Where's Huma ...??

she hasn't been here today the whole day

Probably busy with her children today.  O, I do hope she makes it, bec' Daniel Craig is coming just to meet her.πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wow tanthya dii amazing post full on kriya wounderful krishna isso romantic and pratigya so sweet of her really scene r post dono ka maza a gaya as ur quotes r awsome

Meri Pyaripiyari,

Thankooooooooo...Enjoy the KRIYA scenes,quotes and post πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

luved ur title n i thought to make a vm on this song;) hehehe

lubly post;)

I am curious..Abida...will  be waiting impatiently..

Thank You !!πŸ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very lubly post dear loved it πŸ‘