Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Phir se shuru hai ka? Do I have to get a few bouncers at the party just in case the two of you get wild at the party today. Maybe I will send Yum Mum to break it up.πŸ˜†

** Me fluttering nainaji's eyelashes [ borrowed it from her, but not the warpaint though] , looking coy and bashful ..and keeping a tight zip on mah lips **πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..❀️..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..πŸ˜ƒ

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.πŸ˜† 
MERARAI thumbnail

Thanku-shanku jii....You are berry sweet ,Me lubalub u for ur appreciation..

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination πŸ˜ƒ

Thank  You ..and with ur enthu, love , I hope to continue rocking..

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

** Me fluttering nainaji's eyelashes [ borrowed it from her, but not the warpaint though] , looking coy and bashful ..and keeping a tight zip on mah lips **πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good God - now I'm scared.......😲
Dekho Mera, hum to Munni se bhi jaada badnaam ho gaye ee Sathy ke vaja se!!
Aaj hum pet bhar khaake phir tumre haveli mein aayenge - humka kachcho nahin khaana!!!!!!πŸ˜†

@Tanths - Arre beta, woh naryal wali baat to theek hai, lekin sabko bataane ke ka jaroorat thi bey???? Aakhir humra bhi kono reputesun hai ke nahin????πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

With MMG what you see is what you get.  Just love her SOH and her friendly disposition. I bet her ears are burning right now and she's wondering why while she is pouring through her files.πŸ˜† 

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail

I would be  KN ..thankfully he was spared of Piyasiya's extra attention or even Bauji ...not the Poor K..who has to maintain her

Of course you always admired KN.πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

Sooooooooooooooo, you finally admit to it. May I send you a list of books?πŸ€—

Those were good golden memories..do not want to rekindle it ...After marriage ..I prolly have couple of things to teach them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for roBANce Books..NEBERRRRRR..but you are always  welcome to send some good books, u know my likes  ..😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

I bet they're all Mills and Boon!πŸ˜†

YES!πŸ‘ You too are a soul sister like tanths. Our family is growing.  We read each other well. πŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail

and  her Cheeks assuming the hue of English Apples, while her lips curve involuntarily in a wide smile..and a shine in her eyes as she plots how best to give a proper retaliation....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your flowery language is blossoming beta. BTW. did you get a whiff of the Jambalaya?πŸ˜›