Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

We balance each other out...πŸ˜† Lallantop⭐️!  Sahi baat hai beta.  Of course, if you are the left hand then I am the right one.πŸ˜‰ Saat milkar hum thali bajayengeπŸ‘.  Was mighty surprised that Krishna asked for 8 chummis..........stumped me😲. When did he give up his fixation for all things SAAT?πŸ€” No wonder he is heading for troubleπŸ˜›.  SAAT janam ke liye saat phere liye, saat rang bari holi manana abhi baaki hai, joot bolkar saat rahkar, saat dethe saat nibhanae ka wada bhi thod diya.πŸ€”πŸ˜²
😲

WHatttttttttttttttttttt...Hami ,,, U ..Romantic...Kabse ??😲  ** Tanthya Faints ** Looks like your fainting spell after Kulvi's food fight still continues.πŸ˜‰ Hami is slowly blossoming into a romantic these days.πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
😳

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short post It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. πŸ˜†

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me just looooooooooove your quotes Sathya!

You are the Queen of Quotes Quoted!!!

I salute you and your beautiful, emotional ,dreamy, fragrant writing.......you have given a lot of pleasure to a lot of people and that is real and rare talent!πŸ€—

But I'll still fight you at chatpata table at the LUD!!!! You got the better of me y'day - but not today!!😈
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tanths.
lubly lubly!!!absolutely lubd it.....its bin a long tym that u have written a post on KriYa(hardly we get a scene..)
lubd the quotes esp.
but wat i rlllllly lubd was
There is a brief look exchanged between these two Premis,  Looks conveying their myriad feeling , which even the words find it inadequate to translate
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

I salute you and your beautiful, emotional ,dreamy, fragrant writing.......you have given a lot of pleasure to a lot of people and that is real and rare talent!πŸ€—

But I'll still fight you at chatpata table at the LUD!!!! You got the better of me y'day - but not today!!😈

MMG!

Phir se?  Jolly said it took a while yday to clean up after you and Tanths left the party.  There is plenty of food so get your own plates. Or I will have to call you both KN and K the way they vied for Piasiya's attention.πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

tanths.
lubly lubly!!!absolutely lubd it.....its bin a long tym that u have written a post on KriYa(hardly we get a scene..)
lubd the quotes esp.
but wat i rlllllly lubd was
There is a brief look exchanged between these two Premis,  Looks conveying their myriad feeling , which even the words find it inadequate to translate
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Azi,

Thankooooooooooooooooo, Beta ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

It has been a long time since an authentic Kriya came our way ..

Happy to know that you loved the quotes..πŸ˜ƒ

** Blush** **Blush** ..Aww Azi ..In the emotional world..Blush is one weapon not available in my armoury ..So  taking a step forward , bowing from my waist and acknowledging your accolade with proper pleasure and humility πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

MMG!

Phir se?  Jolly said it took a while yday to clean up after you and Tanths left the party.  There is plenty of food so get your own plates. Or I will have to call you both KN and K the way they vied for Piasiya's attention.πŸ˜†

I would be  KN ..thankfully he was spared of Piyasiya's extra attention or even Bauji ...not the Poor K..who has to maintain her
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Me just looooooooooooooooove u , and ur Irreverent SOH more , Kulvi ...πŸ˜ƒ

Thankoooo

I too have derived lot of pleasure  by my writing and the fact that it also imbues you with similar pleasure is like sone pe suhaga..ur words gladden my heart , adds an extra bounce to my steps, a new  josh to my soch ....πŸ€—

You are in for a sar-prije at LUD Party...So watch out Belan Baby..πŸ˜†

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

OMG! Wednesday's Jambalaya is still considered a short post It's only 400+ short of the one that was called lengggggggggggggggthy by Tanths two days ago.  I feel I am mired in Goldilock syndrome, post too short, too long..............I do hope to write one that is just right. πŸ˜†

How well you know me, that reference to seventh heaven was right on.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

I actually fainted  when I realized that MMG is a softy ..Like a cocnut ..all bristly out , but sweet and naram,naram inside..❀️..Badi dilwali ...and Since I am doing Pratigya now ..as is her wont..It took a while to process this info.. Had I been into K mode..I would have realized in jhatka ..

Not Slowly, Mera ..with the way she is racing ..even  Barbara cartland, Penny Jordan will be found wanting ..

We will wait for that Post ..Meanwhile   you please continue with your  posta..we are there na..we will lap it up..πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Me just looooooooooooooooove u , and ur Irreverent SOH more , Kulvi ...πŸ˜ƒ

Thankoooo

I too have derived lot of pleasure  by my writing and the fact that it also imbues you with similar pleasure is like sone pe suhaga..ur words gladden my heart , adds an extra bounce to my steps, a new  josh to my soch ....πŸ€—

You are in for a sar-prije at LUD Party...So watch out Belan Baby..πŸ˜†

Phir se shuru hai ka? Do I have to get a few bouncers at the party just in case the two of you get wild at the party today. Maybe I will send Yum Mum to break it up.πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: devu4divya

Tanthya Jiiii excellent jiiii......U r gifted....Loved it........"romance in words more killing dan action"..πŸ˜†.

πŸ€—You rock Tanths...Yo Yo!!!!!

Thanku-shanku jii....You are berry sweet ,Me lubalub u for ur appreciation..

Haina!! I always love wordy romance than visual romance... words allows u to unleash ur imagination πŸ˜ƒ

Thank  You ..and with ur enthu, love , I hope to continue rocking..