India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

omg (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Well if Ichcha is pregnant I could try and understand although his character is not one that would break into a dance........and why would kasa be video graphing it...........??? One more piece of junk.

Don't tell me another character going... going... goneConfused............I really liked Umed's character.............not too obvious but such a genuinely affectionate, understanding parent. Pity he was hardly given his due airtime on this serial.OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

what!!?? ShockedShocked ... never thought Umed n Kasa wud put up such cheap acts...Disapprove
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Well if Ichcha is pregnant I could try and understand although his character is not one that would break into a dance........and why would kasa be video graphing it...........??? One more piece of junk.

Don't tell me another character going... going... goneConfused............I really liked Umed's character.............not too obvious but such a genuinely affectionate, understanding parent. Pity he was hardly given his due airtime on this serial.OuchOuchOuch

arre aditiji its nothing to do with uittaranLOLLOLLOLLOLsorry guys, yeh ut main nahin dikhayengeLOLLOLLOL
u r getting it all wrong, yeh on the set video hain, they r doing masti, but still it was shocking

tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Btw I know d actor who plays Umed is having an important role in some other show as well (I think on imagine). May be it is related to that Ermm

tiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
uff sab log darr gaye theROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

arre aditiji its nothing to do with uittaranLOLsorry guys, yeh ut main nahin dikhayengeLOLLOLLOL
u r getting it all wrong, yeh on the set video hain, they r doing masti, but still it was shocking

Oh!!!Wacko then what is so bad about that??? Is it an offensive dance??? Maybe they are just having fun.......since shooting UT cannot be much fun......... Obviously it has upset you so I guess it is not what you expected of him??? Right???
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

arre aditiji its nothing to do with uittaranLOLsorry guys, yeh ut main nahin dikhayengeLOLLOLLOL

Oh!!!Wacko then what is so bad about that??? Is it an offensive dance??? Maybe they are just having fun.......since shooting UT cannot be much fun......... Obviously it has upset you so I guess it is not what you expected of him??? Right???

oh akhil mishra is a respected actor, thoda shock to lagega if he dances like this, Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index