Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally!!!!! They are performing together...

Thanks Zuby and Khushi.😊

Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Finally !
i think now colors know what Mishal is !
they are doing everything to make him stay :D

cant wait :D
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

That Omkaara style dance suits him a lot better yaar.And what sort of a dance form is this?😕 Climbing atop some poor man & twirling?😲 Mishal was having a tough time carrying her on his shoulders I've seen this type of dancing in TV Dance Competitions only.Most moves are a woman taking her waist so close to a man's face🤢 Not enjoyable for me😒

DITTO Zuby! I am all for formal dances like Waltz, ball-room dance etc. etc. but not this Indian Filmy dance.... and not even the contemporary dance.... they are "in-your-face" type dance forms... That's why Mishal stood out more when he did a small jig with Mahi on Big Money. he did it minus any cheap movements... Some silly bollywood eshtyle dancing doesn't suit him..... The Omkara style dance was more manly style and hence he could carry it off well and that too there were not any awkward movements in that dance... but this dance with Mahi is supposed to be a romantic number.....hmmmm... don't know how to put my thoughts across...

Zuby, Srushti... where are you? help me naaa...... my beautiful writers where are you?
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi for the YT link :D
love how he laughed :D
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx khushi u r a sweetheart❤️ 🤗 .I was luking where i cud find all the 3 videos.Is mishal cute or wat.His laugh,physique,his hair everythin is so perfect.Today mishal has justified my signature☺️
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS .........
Mishal performing
☺️His laugh😍.......Gonna look fwd for this one.........He'd almost dropped her😆😆
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These two make such a beautiful couple 😍  MR and MV look like a man and woman whereas MV and JB look like two college kids going out for an ice cream..no offence to JB fans. Enough said about MR's laugh..it can light up a room seriously! Doesn't MR look very beefed up nowadays?

Thanks guys for sharing.
KavitaDR thumbnail
Zuby/Khushi,

Thank you Guys for making my day. Loved to see Mishal and his full throated laughter and twinkling eyes. Is there anything he can do to stop giving all of us periodical heart attacks. I will now have to sit through the whole show on Sunday and let the pressure build up before he performs. All of us "obsessed fans" can do that much to show our total support for our "favourite man". Ab kissi ko mirchi lage ya kuch aur....hamari bala se. 😆

Zuby, chill about the dance form chosen.....I love Mishal the warrior but he should indulge us all with a stylised version of the Saathiya title track....It is a beautiful song.

Kavita😊
please people who don't anything nice to say ,  don't say anuthing at all , now i'm tired of negatvity on this forum whether its acting or how actors or dancing. Now some of us are on cloud 9 that finally colors are giving importance to datta and Nakku. Some people just have nothing better to do than complain about what typ of dancing.

Just be happy we are getting to see them dance, to all loyal tasha fans i'm so happy about this:)

and mahi married  i don't think so just cause she has mehendi doesn't indicate anything she could've gone to a friends mehendi night or anything, sindoor was probably from ltl get up. And if she has well then good for her.

niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

please people who don't anything nice to say ,  don't say anuthing at all , now i'm tired of negatvity on this forum whether its acting or how actors or dancing. Now some of us are on cloud 9 that finally colors are giving importance to datta and Nakku. Some people just have nothing better to do than complain about what typ of dancing.

Just be happy we are getting to see them dance, to all loyal tasha fans i'm so happy about this:)

and mahi married  i don't think so just cause she has mehendi doesn't indicate anything she could've gone to a friends mehendi night or anything, sindoor was probably from ltl get up. And if she has well then good for her.

WORD!!! xactly wat i wanted to say👍🏼