India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

question

keaun Senior Member
keaun
keaun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
my husband asked me a question yestersday around about 8:30pm when he saw me not interested in the new serial on sony. THE QUESTION WAS WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BHPH AND OTHER SERIALS. i would like everyone to give their reason why we liked bhph.

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
lol...even my dad used to ask me the same thing when i used to drool over BHPH and watch the same episode again and again....LOLTongue

i liked the show because it was different from the usual saas-bahu sagas...there was no scheming vamp, no hard core drama, no much rona dhona and no tracks that used to stretch for ages...it was a nice package of comedy, romance and seriousness at the same time...though that wasnt the case in the last couple of months of the show...and above all, the awesome chemistry of SaaVan used to have a magical effect on me...

Edited by ash91 - 10 March 2011 at 8:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxxanasuya43Infofan

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Wat all reasons i giv u now? Ther r a lotzz.... Like u i'm not interestd in any serials .... When i compare those serials wid bhph i just wanna kill sony ppl who axed it...........reasons--> it was a light heartd simple funny drama <wid no saas bahu nok jhok >....it was so close to ma heart....i was addictd to it .....no matter wat happens i wud b in front of my tv at 8:30pm......pehele my parents wer angry at me they though tht i was mad....but after tht i think they too understood me n allowd me to watch....... I actualy luvd their family n their concern 2wards saavan.......i realy luvd the diff story......i luved al the cast of bhph......bg muzik too.......&......atlast but never the least the lead pair ab n their gift to us 'saavan'.....an eternal jodi.....it was very magical n bhph wil always b the best serial tht i ever watched...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11shilparoxxash91anasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Bhph is a simple story with good acting ,witty dialogues.Barun and Ankita chemistry were so good  with natural acting .it was delightful to watch them as young romantic couple.That is why I liked this serial.It is more than fifteen days this serial is over.But I still remember this serial very much.I do not know what made me to attached to this serial??As
-aiswarya-said

.it was very magical n bhph will always b the best serial that i ever watched...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11shilparoxxash91

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index