Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

booms 4 u

Life for Rent Goldie
Life for Rent
Life for Rent

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Mahek n Rishi in 'Kkavyanjali'
----------------------------
Seems, Sujal and Kashish's absence (the duo has returned from Malaysia where they were shooting for a Pakistani serial) was best utilised by Rishi and Mahek. The latest entrant to Ekta Kapoor's 'Kkavyanjali' is Poonam Joshi (Mahek of 'Kahiin To Hoga'). Her role? "I have a track opposite Shlok," she says, "But now I'll hardly have any time." To gain something, you've to lose something Mahek, err, Poonam. Also, Shabbir Ahluwalia has entered 'Kkavyanjali' as Mohit.

Rajeev duped in Kolkata
---------------------
If you thought that thugs existed in Delhi only, this one is for you! Rajeev Khandelwal was asked to do a cameo for a Tsunami relief function in Kolkata. Considering that it was for a social cause, Indian television's hot star reduced his fee by 50 per cent. End result? He was left with just the token amount which he had received in the beginning. After the show, the organisers disappeared even before Sujal could wink! As for his calls which he made to them, none of them were answered!!

Kashish in Pak in March

---------------------

Meanwhile, Kashish (Aamna Shariff) still has a bit of work to do in that Pakistani serial. Next month, she'll fly down again to Karachi. "It was good fun out there. The response was good. I freaked out. It's great to see that Indian television is seen by so many people," she gushes.

do coments on this

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Well thanx for sharing....When Kashish will come 2 pakistan i will try to meet her and will post some pics  if I can....
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Life for Rent Goldie
Life for Rent
Life for Rent

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

thax u all gut fo insparations

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanx for the news of kashish arrival to pk
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thnx for the info..
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index