Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i want to slap both veer and ichcha (Page 5)

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahan

Originally posted by jdfan

i am so so so so.........pissed  off by yesterday's episode Steamed 2that i really want to give tight slaps to both veer and ichcha.... veer youCensoredhow come you became such an   idiot ....bada aya tapu ko khana khilnayAngryAngryAngrybhool gaya is k kartootAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
aur ichcha Censoredab muh phoolanay ka kya matalab tujhe mana kiya thaAngryAngryAngrysatya nay kaha  to tapu meri behen hayAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryaur jab yehCensored veer mana  kar raha tha.us dayan ko ghar lanay say ..puja mein bhatnay say. tab to baday bashan day rahe thi ab bhugatAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...i am so so so so so so so so pissed...and this is  my condition after reading update ...God forbid if i had watched the episode thenAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry uttaran is one big crap show....whose main leads  are totally idiots, good for only evil.(i cannot say good for nothing..because they are very good and active to help villians)........ loosersAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ichchha bolati nahi uska matlab yeh nahi hai ki use ruthne kabhi adhikar nahi hai.slap to veer ko marna chahiye kyunki kal usne ichcha ki aankhe nam dekhi chupchap dekhi phir bhi usne ichchha ko manane ke liye kuchh bhi nahi kiya. tappu ko feed karaya lekin apni patni ke aansoo pochhna bhool gaya
hello to kab bole giShocked ...she asked for it AngryAngrykun nahi veer ki bat suntiAngry.jab us nay kaha tha k  puja main nahi bahtna to kya zarrot thi itna lamba bhashan de kar usay emotional karnay ki.AngryAngry..kis nay kaha tha k tapu ko ghar laoAngryAngry...kon keh raha tha ap ko tapu ka dard mahsoos nahi hotaAngryAngry ..phir bacha tapu kar kar k veer ko itna majboor kar diya hay kay he has gone completly blind.AngryAngry..for how long he will be put on test why dont ichcha do something for him..ok child's birth is in God's hand but can't you give some time to him..listen to him..to me she equally deserve slaps as veerAngryAngry

Edited by jdfan - 10 March 2011 at 6:20am
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@jdfan I agree Ichcha is the main reason for V & T to live under the same roof.......................but who has forced him to shower love on Tapasya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

@jdfan I agree Ichcha is the main reason for V & T to live under the same roof.......................but who has forced him to shower love on Tapasya??
child's blind loveAngryAngryAngryand i again blame ichcha for it why she always give him long bhashans for tappu's child...its not like i am supporting veer huh from yesterday's episode he has  become this Thumbs Downto me but i think ichcha was, is and dont know about future... the  main reason of her own miseries

Edited by jdfan - 10 March 2011 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ok guys gotta goTongue baki baat kal

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

child's blind loveAngryAngryAngryand i again blame ichcha for it why she always give him long bhashans for tappu's child...its not like i am supporting veer huh from yesterday's episode he has  become this Thumbs Downto me but i think ichcha was, is and dont know about future... the  main reason of her own miseries
see jd we cant blame iccha all the time for veer galtiyaan, till yesterday ok , i can understand everyone was blaming iccha for veer's mistakes but not now, she never asked him to shower love and affection towards tappu, and fool veer should have taken iccha into confidence while feeding that devil, it would have been better if they both had gone together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojtiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Ichca is always like that............thats the reason if she shows even tinsy bit of spine her appreciation threads span left and right continously for the whole day and we don't see many threads against her becoz we have whole heartedly accepted her as weak character and we support her even then. But Veer who cud see thru Taps pretenses and who gave the impression that he will never 4give her all of sudden showers love that is Dead. If its for baby fine he cud talk and make her eat but isn't it he going above in feeding her and top of that showing love AngryAngryMan that gal is ur brother's death instigator and not ur wife or love of ur life. Take care of the mother of ur baby but it shud be in limits. For this Ichcha has no role. She asked him to be polite to Tapasya as she is preggy with his baby not to feel and feed her AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
bye jd

Go to top