Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i was about to leave when i read some posts πŸ˜›πŸ˜› my dears i haven't said veer is innocent...have i ..no and nor  i  have said that ichcha asked him to feed taps...he is completely responsible for what he has done ..i was only talking about who brought tapasya back in veer's life..ichcha...ichcha's long child bhashans ..have made some place in his heart for taps..thats it and  now instead of muh phoolaying  and rona dhona ...i want her to get him back in her life..if she starts listening to him ..show him how much she love him.....that idiot would never go to taps..she should take her husband into her confidence ..give some time to him..listen to him..respect his decisions first .. not rest of the  family memeber's...thats all

Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

if that is the case im glad i didnt watch this nonsensical show from the start ..... n its not her sorrow always its her always willing to be the doormat n like it as well which is bothering me ..... really irritating then her my taps my sis lines .... give me a break woman ..... i think Veer does understand but he is being pulled here n there n hence cant really decide..... again give me a break man .... pathetic fellow  

@Jd and Priya , its not that Veecha fans r v happy wid Iccha's mahanta but it was this selfless nature of Iccha which made Veer fall head over heels in love wid her.
 It was her immense trust and faith in their relationship which gave her the confidence to bring Taps in Bzoo.Whatever be the reason yesterday Veer's act was unpardonable and he did not even disclose to Iccha that he fed Tapu😑

Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishikakabra

I dont understand Ichha had given bhashans before also to veer after he got married to tapasya to accept her as his wife but he never did that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

at that time taps was not the going to be mother of his child ...but anyways go to hell veer..me going bye Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
wht a joke, ichcha made taps preggy n brought her homeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

wht a joke, ichcha made taps preggy n brought her homeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•then who brought her home..you guys wont let me goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

πŸ˜•then who brought her home..you guys wont let me goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wowwwwwwww!!!!!!wht a miracleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

@Jd and Priya , its not that Veecha fans r v happy wid Iccha's mahanta but it was this selfless nature of Iccha which made Veer fall head over heels in love wid her.
 It was her immense trust and faith in their relationship which gave her the confidence to bring Taps in Bzoo.Whatever be the reason yesterday Veer's act was unpardonable and he did not even disclose to Iccha that he fed Tapu😑

haye πŸ˜•when did i say veer should be forgivenπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..me his no 1 supporter uptill now on this forum want to slap him .. AngryAngryEdited by jdfan - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

wowwwwwwww!!!!!!wht a miracleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Confused jyoti where are you ..i need your help to update my info of uttaran
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

πŸ˜• jyoti where are you ..i need your help to update my info of uttaran

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jdfan. We are angry with Veer for feeding taps and for this Ichcha can't be blamed. Taps has been living under the same roof as per the serial for more than 3 months all this time he has no time or affection for her or that child no matter how many times Ichcha has been giving bhashans but y'day all of a sudden Veer babu realized that he loves his childπŸ˜•