Another-World

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Cute post OMGGG Day Dreaming

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Such an such an adorable post!!Hug
For me, HC was a yummy eye-candy during desh & till his introductory episodes in TL cuz i always saw him on & off & I really didn't know about him much. As i slowly started discovering him more as an actor, I am not even lying but I haven't seen such genuine acting from any telly actor till date. That feeling, the way he emphasizes every little emotion...anger, cuteness, playfulness, everything...like darn it he's seriously blessed with such talent & you can tell how much he worked hard to get such flawless expressions. Until then I was in love with him, my biggest celebrity crush ever.

Then comes his interviews, specially the long IF one. I wasn't in love with him anymore, neither was it obsession....but it was an honest respect from the bottom of my heart. If respect is bigger than love then yes I have given HC, or should I say HC has made THAT MUCH impression on me. I don't know him personally, I am not claiming anything...but you can tell what a great person HC is, what a great actor, what a great role model. I am one of his newest fans, I am seriously worried about what I am gonna go through when TL ends & I won't see HC, this is my 1st time. But all i can say is God Bless HC & hope he comes back soon with a great great show & role Inshallah.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296sam123_0Tani91SunShine_A

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
^what she said again (heheh sorry triplet ji...just copying you everywhere todayROFL)

Its so weird....before my mom used to be crazy for HC as Prem...and now I;m crazy for him as Onu....and the weird part is so is my nani maROFLROFL teen generations ke pagal is after pagal OnuROFL

JK....I agree with Sadia...Harshad is one of those celebs that you cant help but love and respect.....its so impressive that a person can have such an impact through a 10 minute interview, after that I was much much much more in love with him than I already wasDay Dreaming I'm goong to copy what Misha said in PKEYK- Oh God kya piece banaya haiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

God bless him always....he deserves the accolades and praise and rewards

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0Lubz.TaAnuSunShine_A

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I second you yaar...totally agree

Go to top