Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

but what will heTAL do w ith gopii

Posted: 13 years ago
but what will heTAL  do w ith gopii,, 🤣   gopi tou waise hee acha sajati sunwwwaartee hai, aur kahan bhee achach pak alete hai
aur hetal ka tou kabhee gopi sey panaga thaa hee nahin .... ' tou ab hetal gopi ko leke aur kya extra achhhaaaar dalegi 🤣

nahin--- gopi will go to do some chore,,,, hetal will say GOPI DIKHRAA- rehvadena, javadena 🤣👏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey nice question, i was wondering the same thing.  meanwhile hetal must be happy to get away from rashi 😆.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually this challenge is not for hetal. because she doesnt need to teach gopi and gopi already knows what is better in house hold works
and there is a good relationship between them

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed Shoaib, this task is mainly for Kokila and Rashi, both need to respect each other and treat each other well, to make a strong family, Rashi is incompetent we all know that, Kokila criticises but nobody has taken time to teach Rashi, so the one criticizing must put some action where her mouth is, also we suspect Jigar is Kokila's son, so it's her real Saas, she should be responsible for Rashi.

Gopi has been doing the work, she works in the Kitchen with Hetal also, they will deal well together, but she will do less work than before freeing her up for other things hopefully, make herself look nice, wouldn't it be nice if Hetal said, Gopi you are so fast with your work, you finished the work for the whole day in 1 hour, lets go to the beauty palour and shopping to pamper ourselves for the hard work, Rashi will die.😆 

I'm hoping Gopi, though she is pretty in her look now, i want her to change it to get a reaction from Aham.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Agreed Shoaib, this task is mainly for Kokila and Rashi, both need to respect each other and treat each other well, to make a strong family, Rashi is incompetent we all know that, Kokila criticises but nobody has taken time to teach Rashi, so the one criticizing must put some action where her mouth is, also we suspect Jigar is Kokila's son, so it's her real Saas, she should be responsible for Rashi.

Gopi has been doing the work, she works in the Kitchen with Hetal also, they will deal well together, but she will do less work than before freeing her up for other things hopefully, make herself look nice, wouldn't it be nice if Hetal said, Gopi you are so fast with your work, you finished the work for the whole day in 1 hour, lets go to the beauty palour and shopping to pamper ourselves for the hard work, Rashi will die.😆 

I'm hoping Gopi, though she is pretty in her look now, i want her to change it to get a reaction from Aham.

hi nafisa
yes u r wright challenge is maily for kokila how she will get improvements in rashi. u suspect jigar is kokila's son and hetal adopted him. have u noticed how kokila taunt him and disheart him infront of all family is there any mother who taunt and dishearted her son like this.
about gopi yes its freedom for her for 8 days but dont know how she can attract aham and win      his heart in 8 days

Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I think Kokila is hard on everyone, her husband, Jigar, Hetal, Kinjal, Gopi, Aham, the one she folds to in Chirag and maybe Baa and her Mother. Remember lots of times she has taunted all the above, it's the character doesn't matter if it's her child, look at Kinjal, Aham doesn't matter what he wants he does what she wants, doesn't matter if you say you hate her, cannot tolerate her, you find her irritating, i like her be with her, spelling out how he should be with her, speak to her, eat and drink what she gives you and sit down...😊

About Jigar, how do explain the age difference between Aham and Jigar? Hetal married first Chirag and stayed for a long time and went to choose Kokila for Parag, Kokila came after her, why is her son younger? Also you can see how much love Chirag and Hetal have for each other, why didn't they have another child? But the one's who don't get along have two, Kokila and Parag...😆, i think after a while of trying to conceive that Mota couple, Kokila gave up one of her sons to give them, this is why Jigar said, Kokila would feed him before any of the other children, she didn't want to loose the bond totally. If you watched the earlier episodes, she wasn't happy with Sonal as she was educated, doctor, and too much laughing with Jigar, she wanted someone quiet and reserved for Jigar, she argued when that fell through and Rashi was about to marry Jigar, she didn't like her either, as she rejected her for Aham. I think this it's going to be revealed in the future in this serial.
makes me laugh 😆😆

nafisa - it is not shoaib,                  It is shobi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

makes me laugh

nafisa - it is not shoaib,                  It is shobi

Shon, have a look at the footnote/tag at the bottom of his emails, it's Shoaib, Shobi is only the id not the name of the person.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
ssl77 thumbnail
Gopi needs to sit down and watch the movie " How to loose a guy in 10 days".
kereisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think hetal will make a change in gopi.