Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations Dazzler, actually you are the LUCKY CHARM for any post, one has to just PINCH you and then you take that post to at leat 40 to 95 pages!!! so Dazzzler come and dazzel my post as well as it never cross 5!!!!!

On good note you have become life line of this forum as the others are busy in exams, thanks for keeping it live and kicking, although its very difficult to keep up to date as from page 20 it gets to page 90 in seconds.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Bro.............. My hearty congratulations for this achievement.....🤗 Lets rock on...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crysind

<font color="#006600">Wow Bro.............. My hearty congratulations for this achievement.....🤗Lets rock on...</font>

>........And Keep Doing Our Blah Blah😆....Thank U so much My Best wali Sissy🤗
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heartiest congratulation to you Rubal..........i can not believe that you surpass all of us😡😉......thanks to CC for this .....agar yehi speed rahi toh wo din dur nahi jab tum Rockerz bhi ban jaonge..Well done dear👏

You have made a very very special and unique place in our hearts yaar....just 2 month before we all were formal to you but now you are our sweetest, cutest and most funny bro...amazing ...just like SGP cemented its image in our heart slowly slowly u too did the same.......

Chalo aise hi masti karte raho aur SGP forum ki jaan bane raho aur apni tang yuhi hum sabko offer karte raho khichne ke liye...jo maja tumhari tang khichne mein hai wo maza aur kaha .....
Cheers dear

And Hats off to you for your all amazing posts

GurpreetD thumbnail
Thank U Anu 😃 Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Congratulations Dazzler, actually you are the LUCKY CHARM for any post, one has to just PINCH you and then you take that post to at leat 40 to 95 pages!!! so Dazzzler come and dazzel my post as well as it never cross 5!!!!!

On good note you have become life line of this forum as the others are busy in exams, thanks for keeping it live and kicking, although its very difficult to keep up to date as from page 20 it gets to page 90 in seconds.

Thank U Sheema Di........Oh I m Blushing see😳.......I m seriously flattered by ur Lucky Charm Comment.....Happy to know U Consider my Lucky For this Forum😊....And Di just PM me ur post wenever u will post it and I Will Dazzle it wid Help of my Co.😆 ......Ahhhhh I m I m Blushing  again reading ur Life line comment too(Di Idk whether anyone will notice me after everyone's exams gets over,So Abhi Kar do Thodi aur Tarif😆)......On serious note Thank U once again Di😃
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

My heartiest congratulation to you Rubal..........i can not believe that you surpass all of us😡😉......thanks to CC for this .....agar yehi speed rahi toh wo din dur nahi jab tum Rockerz bhi ban jaonge..Well done dear👏

You have made a very very special and unique place in our hearts yaar....just 2 month before we all were formal to you but now you are our sweetest, cutest and most funny bro...amazing ...just like SGP cemented its image in our heart slowly slowly u too did the same.......

Chalo aise hi masti karte raho aur SGP forum ki jaan bane raho aur apni tang yuhi hum sabko offer karte raho khichne ke liye...jo maja tumhari tang khichne mein hai wo maza aur kaha .....
Cheers dear

And Hats off to you for your all amazing posts

Bhai did u had overdose of Mithai before Writing this post??😲.......Itni Tarif aur Woh BHi Meri😆.....Haan Ek Tang Khicho Ek Tang Tora  Comment Bhi Tha But I m Going to ignore it but for Today Only😆.........Also Bhai Dont be Jal Kukra(Jealous) as I m Regular student of this forum and Comment to every other Post which is Nonsense or sensible one....NOt Like U" I m always Reserved"😆......Thanks Bhai for Telling me I make amazing posts...Nahi Toh everyone THinks including me That I m here for Masti only😉...........THank U Thank U😃
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thank U Sheema Di........Oh I m Blushing see😳.......I m seriously flattered by ur Lucky Charm Comment.....Happy to know U Consider my Lucky For this Forum😊....And Di just PM me ur post wenever u will post it and I Will Dazzle it wid Help of my Co.😆 ......Ahhhhh I m I m Blushing  again reading ur Life line comment too(Di Idk whether anyone will notice me after everyone's exams gets over,So Abhi Kar do Thodi aur Tarif😆)......On serious note Thank U once again Di😃

Rubal I want to take some classes on how to become dazzler in just 22 days....... 😳 As Sheema Di said Our post never go beyound 5 pages while so so many came just to say congo to U . I guess because of U , V have so many Goldies running around including me ....👏 I hope V will have So so many Dazzlers running around in this forum becauz of U ......... Start a post on how to become a Dazzler sooner and I meet U there......😛
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Rubal I want to take some classes on how to become dazzler in just 22 days....... 😳 As Sheema Di said Our post never go beyound 5 pages while so so many came just to say congo to U . I guess because of U , V have so many Goldies running around including me ....👏 I hope V will have So so many Dazzlers running around in this forum becauz of U ......... Start a post on how to become a Dazzler sooner and I meet U there......😛

Yaar I too Wanna see many DazzlerZZ in our Forum as that Will Prove our forum is really active .........Like me😆..............Ok I will give u a secret on HOw To become a Dazzler in JUst 22 Dayzz😉............Dont tell Anyone.Shhhhhhhhh............Oh Chal Chod anyways everyone will see this so U dont need to be Shhhhhhhhhhh😆........Acha Just Do one simple thing JUst Come To CC and Talk unnecceraily without any Topic and IN Minutes or HOurs U will see U r 100 posts above from where U were..........Just try it once and U will too be Dona the Dazzler from S*** the GOLDIE😃
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

[

Yaar I too Wanna see many DazzlerZZ in our Forum as that Will Prove our forum is really active .........Like me😆..............Ok I will give u a secret on HOw To become a Dazzler in JUst 22 Dayzz😉............Dont tell Anyone.Shhhhhhhhh............Oh Chal Chod anyways everyone will see this so U dont need to be Shhhhhhhhhhh😆........Acha Just Do one simple thing JUst Come To CC and Talk unnecceraily without any Topic and IN Minutes or HOurs U will see U r 100 posts above from where U were..........Just try it once and U will too be Dona the Dazzler from S*** the GOLDIE😃

Just One Question.... Who is Dona????? Is it Like Rona Dhona unnessary?????😭 like this... Is that why U were cry a lot?????😉   😆