Daya Shetty !! 'The Heart Robber' !! FC - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
The celebrity ranking hasn't changedπŸ˜•..The last week's ranking are being displayed now also in cid forum's title page..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

edit-
purni di..you here? πŸ˜†
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
yes i am here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...........
TV rankings no idea on which day they change exactly ..... i think on sat or sundays it changes

Originally posted by Puri_2711

yes i am here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...........
TV rankings no idea on which day they change exactly ..... i think on sat or sundays it changes 

okay di...
I think the rankings change on tuesday probably..But didn't change this timeπŸ˜•

Tanni di too is online I guess..πŸ˜•..
Tanni di...???    πŸ˜†

Originally posted by star571

okay di...
I think the rankings change on tuesday probably..But didn't change this timeπŸ˜•

Tanni di too is online I guess..πŸ˜•..
Tanni di...???    πŸ˜†

yeahh i can see her online too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›,........... may be busy πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......... i will also join Tanni diiiiiii
Originally posted by Puri_2711

yeahh i can see her online too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›,........... may be busy πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......... i will also join Tanni diiiiiii
that's good di...πŸ˜†
Tanni di..      πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by star571

that's good di...πŸ˜†
Tanni di..      πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab toh usse aana hi padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we are shouting too much
about the chase series read in an article:
".....During their investigation they'll come across local people who will help the CID team whole heartedly to solve the cases. This is the first time in the history of CID that the local public will support the cops to crack the cases..The upcoming series promises more thrilling stories and stunts, as the team vows to put every criminal behind bars......"

Hi Purni and Subha, What's going on? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by m_kal2011

Hi Purni and Subha, What's going on? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
😊hi mitali di..just saw tanni di online and were waiting for tanni di to come to forum...
I was just reading an article about CID chase series..posted a few lines from it in previous page.. reposting them:
".......During their investigation they'll come across local people who will help the CID team whole heartedly to solve the cases. This is the first time in the history of CID that the local public will support the cops to crack the cases. 
The upcoming series promises more thrilling stories and stunts, as the team vows to put every criminal behind bars. ...."
yeah I read that too. Its good that they r involving common people.