Daya Shetty !! 'The Heart Robber' !! FC - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Puri_2711

any1 watching today's re run 😉 😉

for them 

Khooni Necklace
--- 🤔........ which is this 😕😕........ where freddy entered the actress party & he got involved 😆😆😆

Yes, I think so.
Originally posted by m_kal2011

A question I was about to ask, can we post the rerun schedule here like what Purni did now?

yeah i think so ....... there is no harm 😛😛........ we can even discuss if we saw any re run 😆😆😆

yeah i think so ....... there is no harm 😛😛........ we can even discuss if we saw any re run 😆😆😆

Purni, will it be possible for u to do?

Another thing, next Monday who is going to post fav. moment?
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago

Purni, will it be possible for u to do?
😆 😆.... rarely get to watch re run 😆😆😆...will do whenever its possible 😃😃😃............... like yday i saw it 😃😃😃
Another thing, next Monday who is going to post fav. moment?

i already did...... neeme also........so it can be from rest mona, twinky tanni 😆😆😆
hi monu...  sorry yaar..was late due to multi tasking ðŸ˜‰

rarely get to watch re run 😆😆😆...will do whenever its possible 😃😃😃............... like yday i saw it 😃😃😃

I am telling about posting the schedule.

@Monika , Twinkle any of u will post fav. moment on Monday?

oh schedule that i can post 😛😛............... but  only episode numbers are given to some not titles 😆😆😆.....how we will recognise 😆😆😆

oh schedule that i can post 😛😛............... but  only episode numbers are given to some not titles 😆😆😆.....how we will recognise 😆😆😆

There is a CID case list, we have to see that and write the names. if u want I can send u the link

There is a CID case list, we have to see that and write the names. if u want I can send u the link
\

OK
ok i'll try to post it on monday...............but agar mai nahi kar paai to... coz nowadays.. work pressure has increased