Daya Shetty !! 'The Heart Robber' !! FC - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kittu.. where were u and y u were silent haan
Originally posted by monika21

hey kittu.. where were u and y u were silent haan

i was here only, just reading previous posts to know what all i have missed...............

yeah.... though he was not good and comfortable with ansha 😆--coz he is shy guy 😳😳😳 he was not comfortable with purvi also 😛😛😛-(galti se i wrote purni 🤣)

exactly..........daya tum Robber wo bhi Heart Robber ye ho kya gaya hai CID team ko.... abhi tak to abhijit hi tha ab tum bhi........... kuch to gadbad hai......😆
-------- 😆 😆..... Daya tum bhi 😆😆😆😆 aisa hua  kaise
Originally posted by kittulovescid

i was here only, just reading previous posts to know what all i have missed...............
no u dint miss much... coz only me and purni here and we both are discussing on the pic purni posted in previous posts....😃😃

no u dint miss much... coz only me and purni here and we both are discussing on the pic purni posted in previous posts....😃😃

i was talking about all the previous posts since i last visited this lovely place...............😊
Originally posted by Puri_2711

--coz he is shy guy 😳😳😳 he was not comfortable with purvi also 😛😛😛-(galti se i wrote purni 🤣) 😆😆😆 chalta hai purni..............

e
----- 😆 😆..... Daya tum bhi 😆 aisa hua  kaise .. just imagine he asks AB to find out about it 😆😆😆
Originally posted by Puri_2711

time to open purni's pic potli 😆😆😆
ready for 😍 😍

here u go 😳😳😳

dont miss the smile 😃😃😃

😃😃

hope he is visible in this 😆😆😆 .......... height definately has advantage 😳😳😳

wow purni !!!! thanks for the link yaar
oh talking about all the previous posts... i thought the recent ones... ok kittu i have to go now.....😃😃...

ok time to leave now.. purni.. coming with me or will stay here for few more minutes.??? 😆

bbye everyone......c ya all tomorrow 😃😃😃😃

oh talking about all the previous posts... i thought the recent ones... ok kittu i have to go now.....😃😃...

ok time to leave now.. purni.. coming with me or will stay here for few more minutes.??? 😆

bbye everyone......c ya all tomorrow 😃

bbye di..............😊

bbye everyone......c ya all tomorrow 😃

BYE 😆😆😆................ i am also leaving 😛😛😛............ though already said bye 😆😆😆.........once again BYE 😃😃 ............cya tomorow 😃😃😃