Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Favorite jodi

Poll Question: Who is your favorite jodi in this serial?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [30.00%]
5 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [25.00%]
7 [17.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.00%]
4 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Okay, who is the jodi you're most rooting for in this serial from now onwards?  I'm allowing multiple options, so that one can, for instance, vote for Amit-Bharti AND Dumroo-Jhumka.  I've also included Murli-Sudha just in case a relationship b/w them develops - I know Sudha is married, albeit in an abusive marriage, and that no relationship exists as yet b/w her & Murli.  But I'm including that so that you can vote for them just in case their jodi does develop.

Here is a video of Murli first seeing Sudha.  Note that 0-2:27 of the above video is blank - watch from 2:28 to the end of it.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 10 March 2011 at 7:14am

lalltipsy Groupbie
lalltipsy
lalltipsy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i think amit and bharti
and murli and sudha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.simibrar1990

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
murli - sudha Thumbs Up
amit - bharti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Vrish.

lalltipsy Groupbie
lalltipsy
lalltipsy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Murli....sudha
amit.....bharti
damroo...jhumka

.Vrish.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 this thread/poll VrishSmile

bharli - i'm just too confusedConfused ok yes, they're leads but... nothing seems to be happening between the two except for bitterness in their relationshipOuch so it's better to end it... well keeping the current track in mind i don't think there's any future for murli-bhartiOuch

surli - i just can't see surli togetherOuch coz... i know i might sound illogical here. but RA is exactly MS of balika vadhu. his dress up, his expressions, his dialogue delivery...i mean everythingConfused & as he played vik's father over there... i'm just finding it difficult to see any possibility of murli going after RA's wifeErmm i just hope he helps her out & get her divorced...that's it. btw sudha's role is a cameo of just two months,  so i don't see anything happening between sudha & murli...Ouch

& i was always against murli getting married too early & now i want him to just study & work...no women in his life for right now CVs plz!!Embarrassed

amarti - no doubts they look good together, but ... i see them only as friendsEmbarrassed

veepra - i never liked prakash. veena is sweet girl & i want the CVs to bring another guy for her. just throw prakash in jail. maybe just let veena go out & work so that she can find someone at the workplace who's good for her but not prakash...Embarrassed

Jhumur - no way!!!Thumbs Down i hate that jhumki bhanji. murli's too good for her. he doesn't deserve this torture named jhumki LOL!LOL

mridala - yes they are a good couple. mridang is a good husbandThumbs Upbut i wish he had a good wife. how about sudha for mridang & gau for RAEvil Smile mridala are good in scheming & planning. i think mridang is all bad bcoz he loves his wife & easily gets affected with her evil talks. so though they're a good pair...i don't vote for them.

my vote goes for the following 3 jodis
dharup - dhara & rupesh make a mature & sensible coupleThumbs Up they're married for years & have a good timing of understanding for each other...Thumbs Up

kamansi - so does kamala & bansi...Thumbs Up

jhumroo - they're my hot fav couple for right now...Thumbs Up i know they irritate when they are separated but together they are magical LOL!LOLi hate jhumki bhanji alone but i love her when she's with damrooWinkthey silly acts bring humor in this show which is really needed after watching the other depressing characters...Hug
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
bharti n amit for me
coz amit cares for bharti unlike murli

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index