Uttaran

Jisko diamond chahiye,usko bacha diya aur jisko ba - Page 2

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Instead of the cheap (?) Rs. 20,000 post master bag,😆 if Rathod presents her with a couple of diamonds, she will start to realize her 'True love' for him... No need for all this anonymous calls dramas then...😆😆.. She will run away to his house for 'correct delivery'...🤣🤣

Yes of course 😆 But Rathore doesn't know that otherwise he would have used it long back 😉
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

two views i ahve may be tapasya have started love veer truly more than too may riches as long as basic needs are satisfied i think so - by now she feels that way

or else what you say is correct coz when rathois=d gve her smal share of gamble money she wasnt hapy and she moved to big amount guy- but lekin tabhee uskee haalat burey theey so, she could ahve done and she was neither in love with rathod nor that other heavy amount chap........

so concluding anything could be not true

analysis karo bhaiya analyis - now she is feeling comfort in veers house ....
and betwen who knows rathos sacchee muchee amir hai kee nahin, sab show off kar raha hai pehle sey he card payment, rent ka car and etc...
and his main aim is lootofy the real rich bundelas by exploting dhmakees to tapu and tapu will keep pouring money to him via   someone in bundelaaaa

because have we seen rathods house has he ever taken tapu there or is he always like lavaris roaming
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So this just means that tappu has used everyone for her own benefit why would she cheat a man who has helped her during her bad days...Tappu and love??? 🤣

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

two views i ahve may be tapasya have started love veer truly more than too may riches as long as basic needs are satisfied i think so - by now she feels that way

or else what you say is correct coz when rathois=d gve her smal share of gamble money she wasnt hapy and she moved to big amount guy- but lekin tabhee uskee haalat burey theey so, she could ahve done and she was neither in love with rathod nor that other heavy amount chap........

so concluding anything could be not true

analysis karo bhaiya analyis - now she is feeling comfort in veers house ....

Soon Veer will be a pauper and let us see her true love then.. Her 'true love' for Veer started when she saw his gifts to Ichcha, namely diamond bracelet and car, and it got confirmed after she came and saw Veer's house for the first time for some Veecha function... So if the Bundelas are thrown out of their house, she will first leave it along with her Nani to her dad's house.. We have to wait and watch whether she takes the Bundela cartoons also to Jogi's house... Even if she takes them there, soon she will show her attitude and start ill treating them as there are no monetary benefits from them...😆
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i wanted to point out that it was that wretched diamond bracelet that Veer gave on the first proper date that made Tappu salivate and turn green ...and the rest was escalation

kya pyaar - kya ishq....jo diamomnds ko dekhkar shuru hota,..insaan ko nahi ...wahi insaan jisko 'masala chai' karke refer karti thi...aur aaj uss masala chai ke haathon se khaana khaana hai ....

and this is Tappu's genuine love for Veer - what crap! is ko love thodi na kehte hai...just an insane urge to thwart Ichcha's happiness and have a prized possession....gruesome
oh is it? did tapasya use to refer Veer as 'masal chai' item - is it????? made me laugh
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep! Tappu used to call him that (in a derogatory way)...cause Ichcha and Veer used to have masala chai 🤔

of course her fans will say it was a cute way!