Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FLEG Thread Sid is Our Boss Join In }:) (Page 15)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by sanjna4


and d next tym i was blushing tooEmbarrassed aftr seein him in his bathrobe and flirting
awww that is nice and I guess that in the end made it up to u huh?Embarrassed
ya xactlyTongue

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

TVD? What is the story all about, all I know is that Damon is more popular than Stefan but I like Stefan more and he is likely to be a villain. Throw light on it some more please. Big smile
no u r mistaken demon is more smart and popilar and he is villian
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by sanjna4


and d next tym i was blushing tooEmbarrassed aftr seein him in his bathrobe and flirting
awww that is nice and I guess that in the end made it up to u huh?Embarrassed
ya xactlyTongue
I'm glad and I'm sure so is Sid himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by elizaa

aww, then hw do u manage watching tvd.. it has more of violence there..Tongue
I don't think she watch that....she couldn't have cos that one is worst and so bloody after True Blood.Dead

her dp has tvd.. so am sure she watches itLOL

bt dere cruelness is lil

and i like TVD like anything

but there is more blood thn pkek..LOL
like every scene koi kisiko maarta hai, koi kisi ko faadta hai..
lol
so, have u seen all the episodes of tvd sanjana?
:D

yup i hav seen and i hav read tvd series also and and whn dey kill each other dey dnt show blood

and i can bear any cruelness bt i cant bear d sight of blood

aww... so uve read tvd series too?
all of them?Tongue
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Hello, all! Approve

heyy munchkin!!
mwah!!
:P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by -Kanky-

^^ What topic is one, uh? Big smile

we are discussing TVD
and how scared she was on seen what Sid did tonightLOL



right Sanjna?Wink



yeah.. and hw she cant handle the sight of blood...
:P
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by elizaa

aww, then hw do u manage watching tvd.. it has more of violence there..Tongue
I don't think she watch that....she couldn't have cos that one is worst and so bloody after True Blood.Dead

her dp has tvd.. so am sure she watches itLOL

bt dere cruelness is lil

and i like TVD like anything

but there is more blood thn pkek..LOL
like every scene koi kisiko maarta hai, koi kisi ko faadta hai..
lol
so, have u seen all the episodes of tvd sanjana?
:D

yup i hav seen and i hav read tvd series also and and whn dey kill each other dey dnt show blood

and i can bear any cruelness bt i cant bear d sight of blood

aww... so uve read tvd series too?
all of them?Tongue

yup i hav readand hav u seen TVD
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

TVD? What is the story all about, all I know is that Damon is more popular than Stefan but I like Stefan more and he is likely to be a villain. Throw light on it some more please. Big smile

erm..

ym please.. ill give all lil details
:P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index