True Managing Directors- Baa and Nani

Posted: 13 years ago

Nani excatly knows when Koyili is challenged, she will say and take the work, where as HETAL IS ALWAYS YES, SO NO WORRIES. Now the game starts.

And ref Gopi, Koki brags abut her own training, but gopi was always multitasking

Now, point is why the hell people talk as galtiyan galatiyan galatiyan when it comes to Rashi. i feel like banging my head. she is not doing galatiyan,  she is doing devastating kaands and dirt to all. Who will see that. Koki is helpless in this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u wright what rashi is commiting are not mistake its evil deeds. and it must be noticed by every member of modi bhavan not only kokila

by the way u remember i ask u a question do u like the pair of gopi and aham u didnt reply back

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All, do you remember the whole time Rashi had responsibility of household keys she was kept so busy with duties she had no time for evil deeds/plans/kalakari ðŸ˜‰, so this is the same, Kokila in charge of keeping her busy with household duties.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes @nafisa ur wright keeping her busy is a right . when she will get busy household works and responsibilities she will have to time for her kalakari and its good for gopi too so she will spend some happier moments with hetal
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Gopi and Hetal personalities are similar, easy going hard working characters, they will deal well together.
Nafisa_blossoms
you must be joking nafis and shobi - you too agreeing upon starightaway-  Rahi the work locust pest, when she had keys itself , she was big game plan of chuha issue rember, the ring was given to rat killer, then electric bill not paid during diwli or dussera i forgot and because of her lie 10 days of navratri poor Gopi had to suffer.

this is all even when SHE HAD KEYS

SO PLS ABIDE BY THE WORDS, RASHI BLOODY NEEDS SPANK THEY ARE NOT GALATIYAN, THEY ARE EVIL RAT LIEK DEEDS

I am furious why nani hell is not understanding kokis problems, that koki knows rashi si thiord class scoundrel. all her back actions must be caught red-handed
all 9 nights rashi was sleeping in front of devi lamp but gopi was adding oil

has everyone forgot this was rashi when was given KEYS

SO pLS RASHI SHOULD BE BEATEN ABD THROWN OUT THAT IS HER REAL PUNISHMNET ULTIMATUM, BE IT EVEN FOR FEW DAYS.
ALL THIS NONSENSE MIDDLE ROUTES ARE DRAINING HETALS AND KOKIS LIFE
-Nafisa- thumbnail
you crack me up Shon

😆
yaar nafisaaa u may not think good of me but trust me-  - it is real pain believe me for all people to agree in real lief that bad  is escaped off so easily and plus yaar, she is also enjoying the nice outings and things apart from escaping evils