lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Y'day, I had the sweetest dream ever.

Yes, guessed right, i dreamt about Mishal. Even better, I dreamt about Mishal in character-Dutta. *sigh*☺️

It gets better. I starred in the dream with Dutta. πŸ˜ƒ

So, had a truckload of work to finish and ended up missing yesterday's episode. My aunt gave me a brief summary of the happenings. And so, at night, i dreamt about him. 😳

I dreamt that Dutta was sitting in an armchair, all morose, in the balcony of our old flat in Mumbai. Duh!

And i was comforting him(I touched him, I touched him!! Jeez! I'm behaving like Seema now). The thing is, Naku had gone searching for that wonder plant inspite of Dutta asking her not to, and Dutta was all morose because she had gone away without telling him where. Oh, in the dream, he didn't know where Naku had gone and hence he was all sad. So, I sat down by him, and comforted him telling that Naku would be back soon. I have no idea what happened after that.

hmmm...I wonder what happened?!πŸ˜›

Gosh! I've had my share of crazy dreams but this has to be the most spectacular dream ever! Duttaaaa! 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liz yaar you indeed have grown out of your fascination for Mr. Darcy'!! From being Ms. Prim & Propah you have become a common basti wali ladki!! At least in your dreams!! Way to go Liz!!  Dream on!!! Kaash hum bhi aapke saath aapke dream mein hote!!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I wish...😍

Thanks for bringing a smile onto my faceπŸ€—
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago