Pratigya
Pratigya

Worried and scared !!!!!!!

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hi friends,

sorry if i am being such a killjoy when all r floating in kriya lala land...........but Ouch judging by the length and depth of the magical kriya moment we got yesterday , i think we r in for a very serious and painful track ahead..........Shocked Ouch  Cry Cry Cry and i don't think there will a reunion soon...........Cry what do u think guys?

and u can predict the future here...........what is in store for kriya, krishna and pratigya?

will she leave him?
or will she live with him treating him like a stranger?
will she start working or will K finally realize the need to work?
will K be angry and join his father's business or will K decide to fight back to win her trust?

replybo Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fallen Startelstrapiyarapiyari

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
True dhakarn... I too had doubts when I saw the unrestrained KRIYA treat....Embarrassed
Judging by news articles... a major twist is due....Confused

regarding your queries.... I doubt if she will leave him...loves him too much for that....but their relationship will sour....Ouch

I am waiting to see K's actions now... will he become despondent and sink further into the morass... or will he pick up the pieces and try to set his life in order...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by a_uma

True dhakarn... I too had doubts when I saw the unrestrained KRIYA treat....Embarrassed
Judging by news articles... a major twist is due....Confused

regarding your queries.... I doubt if she will leave him...loves him too much for that....but their relationship will sour....Ouch yes, if she leaves him then the whole point is lost.........Confused

I am waiting to see K's actions now... will he become despondent and sink further into the morass... or will he pick up the pieces and try to set his life in order...   i have a feeling that K will nail all the blame on TC and will try to get back her trust but she won't listen and he will be angry and will decide to join SS's work as we see sakthi is out of the picture regarding home business.........i mean there has to a time when sakthi will join back SS but with K not earning he is not going to do that........Confused or K will really feel ashamed and sorry and will realize his mistakes and will try to find work but she won't believe .................but there has to an opening for P's work track, na? i mean if she just declare that she will work from now on , that won't go well with K or other thakurs............but if he is guilt ridden K will agree for this scenario but that will make both K and P weak............dunno what will happen...........Confused Ouch 
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
dear Hugi just dont want her to leave krishna and i think that she will not because if she will she has to go to those saxenas and kriya drift plus overdose of saxenas creatives cant b soo cruel to us and to them also Big smile
i hope prats will live at tn and treat him like stranger good to see both of them after having soo much of love how can they live far from eachother in same home same room
i dont want to see prats earning track here if this happens then i will b worried and scred i want pratigya to show him attitude as much as she can completely ignire him as i always beleive he needs a zor ka jhatks on a reter scale of 7-8 to come to his senses and realise his responsibilities
i dont think he will join ss business as if that was the case he should have joined it earlier for his fathers sake but yes wanted to see him fighting to win her trust back and i want them to have  heart to heart talk before reunion
with yesterdays scene creatives showed that pratigya is immersed in his love completely and its no turning back for her aswell so i think she will fight for making krishna a better responsible hubby
keep smiling we have to face it better face it with a smile rather cryingBig smile
after seeing the promo it seems to b a long track not small oneOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

dear Hugi just dont want her to leave krishna and i think that she will not because if she will she has to go to those saxenas and kriya drift plus overdose of saxenas creatives cant b soo cruel to us and to them also Big smile
i hope prats will live at tn and treat him like stranger good to see both of them after having soo much of love how can they live far from eachother in same home same room
i dont want to see prats earning track here if this happens then i will b worried and scred i want pratigya to show him attitude as much as she can completely ignire him as i always beleive he needs a zor ka jhatks on a reter scale of 7-8 to come to his senses and realise his responsibilities
i dont think he will join ss business as if that was the case he should have joined it earlier for his fathers sake but yes wanted to see him fighting to win her trust back and i want them to have  heart to heart talk before reunion yes yes YES
with yesterdays scene creatives showed that pratigya is immersed in his love completely and its no turning back for her aswell so i think she will fight for making krishna a better responsible hubby
keep smiling we have to face it better face it with a smile rather cryingBig smile  Tuhmare mooh mein ghee shakkar Tongue
after seeing the promo it seems to b a long track not small oneOuch  yeah Cry Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Of course Pratigya wont leave him....But treat him like a stranger.....
But biggest worry is dat will de CV's drag it atleast for 3 months for thier reuinionCry.....

dhakarn

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dhakarn

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i dont think he will join ss business as if that was the case he should have joined it earlier for his fathers sake but yes wanted to see him fighting to win her trust back and i want them to have  heart to heart talk before reunion
keep smiling we have to face it better face it with a smile rather cryingBig smile
after seeing the promo it seems to b a long track not small oneOuch
agree wid u dii i too think that she will behave wid him as stranger and we will c alots of krishna and pratigya rothe ko manna scenes i,m scared bt happy also becoz ab is k bad acha ho ga na bt i,m in doubt that cv,s will may start pratigya earning track which will be unbearable for krishna and after that he will start earning
well darkhan we all r so scared na pata nahi kya hoga?

dhakarn

Go to top