India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Gorgeous !!!!!!! (Page 5)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ankit the scene was lovely but I had to appreciate it imagining Nandmi because I cant imagine veeya now knowing that kid is Raghu'sCry And I know Veer is just being momentarily sympathetic and in no way will ever fall for her. So yeh I couldnt enjoy it as much but lets cos its the lastUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvivacious_priya

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by shyams

Well given that Tapu is most likely pregnant with Raghu's kid and Veer is Ichcha's husband coupled with d fact that Rashmi isn't looking her best,  gorgeous may not be a correct word to use here
gorgeous is the word used for awesome acting ..and sound ..chemistry ..we r not interested in actors personal ...figure or physique like some people u know LOLLOL

Well gorgeous as per dictionary is not a word to be used for good acting Ermm
As for physique I can tell u even height is considered as a part of physique so ru sure u guys didn't comment on that Wink
well atleast we have not dedicated a total thread ..related to that ..and secondly we did not write on nandish's wall inviting him to see .things written about rashmi and at the same time claiming that u guys only hate tappu LOLLOL

As there is a AT which was used for this in d past which even led to a warning from d mods LOL
i think there is a difference between making a complete thread ..and coming up with some posts LOLLOL

Yes of course but I can tell u that in a public forum like this it doesn't matter if u make a different thread or post a comment only the things majority of people want to discuss will get noticed and will be commented upon by others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Ankit the scene was lovely but I had to appreciate it imagining Nandmi because I cant imagine veeya now knowing that kid is Raghu'sCry And I know Veer is just being momentarily sympathetic and in no way will ever fall for her. So yeh I couldnt enjoy it as much but lets cos its the lastUnhappy

Yes that's what I was trying to say here that given d background of d story the scene looked quite odd Ermm

IisBlisstiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Well given that Tapu is most likely pregnant with Raghu's kid and Veer is Ichcha's husband coupled with d fact that Rashmi isn't looking her best,  gorgeous may not be a correct word to use here

shyam u spoke my mindROFLi was expecting something elseWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissshyamstiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
If people see in y'day scene Mr & Mrs sadhu instead of Veer and Tapasya that pretty much shows their shortcomings...................

@TM gorgeous is definitely wrong word to describe whatever u r trying to say..... 

IisBlisstiny15

--Megz-- IF-Dazzler
--Megz--
--Megz--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
omg! it was a beautiful scene! veeya was as always awesome!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

sweetgal2001 Goldie
sweetgal2001
sweetgal2001

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoSe21

omg! it was a beautiful scene! veeya was as always awesome!!

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index