ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ankit_34

hmmmm stealing another married womans sindhoor....gorgeous he toh hogaaaWinkLOL
hiiiiiiiiz shivani ji ..hows u ....long time no see ..enjoying the cup ???Smile
well about ur claim ...dont try to mess up with two links ..what m trying to prove ..and seriously only thing in which i have interested to support tappu ..is that she loves veer ...people here say ..its only iccha's loss she wants she doesnt love veer ...well then she cud have thought of any iccha bashing which she regularly receives LOLLOL

Hi Ankit, I am very good and obviously enjoyingggg world cup.....hmmmmnnn........very much.....truly....i am head over heels in love interacting..W*H ppl i love as i watch the match..its a new thrill.hehe i will stopp now...Embarrassed

BTW for ur kindest info, these are not 2 diff issues or links, veer is still married 2 Ichchca and Ichcha is still alive, so it only highlights *the censored* attitude and aptitude of Tapasya. To me she is no where near 2 even truly loving even tht unborn kid, forget abt Veer...veer is an outsider, but shez gg 2 give birth 2 someone and she uses tht unborn child 2 get close 2 veer even with this ********* drama...shez got no self respect and its the ill fate of tht unborn child 2 b born 2 see  this dirty woman as his mother...DeadDead
well this time tappu did not do anything it was veer who came to her and who on earth troubles a preggy woman so much ..,mentally ..by dropping mice and all other stuffs Dead ..and i dont think she is using the child to get veer kyunki abhi tak she thinks its veer's child ..and of course ..every woman on earth wud want to live with her's child's father ..and waise bhi if she doesnt love veer as said by u ..why wud she try and get close to veer as said by u LOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

well about ur claim ...dont try to mess up with two links ..what m trying to prove ..and seriously only thing in which i have interested to support tappu ..is that she loves veer ...people here say ..its only iccha's loss she wants she doesnt love veer ...well then she cud have thought of any iccha bashing which she regularly receives LOLLOL
for your kind info. when ichcha got married to vansh she did n't took any interest on veer and used to considr him T..ya's hubby only but it was t..ya who cannot see ichcha's happiness so she started her letter swapping and vansh bhadkao strategiesAngry agar she would have not been doing this then vansh and ichcha would be living happily and  veer might have accepted t..ya ultimately
well dont contradict ur earlier statement ..i have heard people saying here ..ki she always loved veer and was never interested in vansh LOLLOLWink

vivacious_priya

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

wow ...what a lovely veeya scene Embarrassed....actually these scenes r so rare that whenever they come ..we find it to b the best 1Big smile ...very beautifully enacted by mr and mrs sandhu Wink.Smile...especially rashmi ..she did a stupendous acting ...remaining emotional and bringing a cheerful smile on face at the same time  is indeed quite tough act to do ..which mrs sandhu did perfectly Smile (sorry if i m over doing calling her this way ..but i just love it LOLLOL )  ....also 1 more thing to add ..many people here believed that its only carnal desire or lust which tappu has for veer ..but when veer asked to close her eyes and think abt something which brings happiness to her face she thought of the sindoor scene Embarrassed agar it was lust toh ..she cud have gone with consummation ..also she did not think of iccha bashing ..as said by many ki ..she wants veer only for the sake of winning it from iccha ...LOLLOL waise i must ..wish cvs they did a wonderful job ..they realized that people r bored watching tappu in the background so what about iccha for a change WinkBig smile LOLLOL
ya ankit even i loved yesterday's episode....it was one of d best veeya sceneEmbarrassed...n veer was genuine not pretending like before.....the scene was shot in a  very good manner...n both nandish n rashami enacted it very well...thank you CVs for gving us this last beautiful veeya sceneBig smile
yaa anu ..the basic reason for me enjoying the scene was veer was not faking it ...and neither it was a dream sequence ..waise can u edit ..rashmi and nandish and write mr and mrs sandhu it sounds more lovely ..hai naa .....WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priya

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Hi Ankit, I am very good and obviously enjoyingggg world cup.....hmmmmnnn........very much.....truly....i am head over heels in love interacting..W*H ppl i love as i watch the match..its a new thrill.hehe i will stopp now...Embarrassed

BTW for ur kindest info, these are not 2 diff issues or links, veer is still married 2 Ichchca and Ichcha is still alive, so it only highlights *the censored* attitude and aptitude of Tapasya. To me she is no where near 2 even truly loving even tht unborn kid, forget abt Veer...veer is an outsider, but shez gg 2 give birth 2 someone and she uses tht unborn child 2 get close 2 veer even with this ********* drama...shez got no self respect and its the ill fate of tht unborn child 2 b born 2 see  this dirty woman as his mother...DeadDead
well this time tappu did not do anything it was veer who came to her and who on earth troubles a preggy woman so much ..,mentally ..by dropping mice and all other stuffs Dead ..and i dont think she is using the child to get veer kyunki abhi tak she thinks its veer's child ..and of course ..every woman on earth wud want to live with her's child's father ..and waise bhi if she doesnt love veer as said by u ..why wud she try and get close to veer as said by u LOLLOLWink

ohooo U know whattttttt if ur agruing with me just for the sake of arguing its okayyyyy...but plzz dont tell dont tell me u dont really know what true love is....if u truly belive Tapsaya telling Veer tht she dreamt tht the baby was dead and now doing this b********** dramam of not eating food is all true love.......if u truly belive this 2 b true love, i bettter say we change the meaning of true love for using in this forum....its such a huge insult 2 the word even and whatt a shameDeadDead i wudnt even want 2 insult tht word anymore.....

ruchira23

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

wow ...what a lovely veeya scene Embarrassed....actually these scenes r so rare that whenever they come ..we find it to b the best 1Big smile ...very beautifully enacted by mr and mrs sandhu Wink.Smile...especially rashmi ..she did a stupendous acting ...remaining emotional and bringing a cheerful smile on face at the same time  is indeed quite tough act to do ..which mrs sandhu did perfectly Smile (sorry if i m over doing calling her this way ..but i just love it LOLLOL )  ....also 1 more thing to add ..many people here believed that its only carnal desire or lust which tappu has for veer ..but when veer asked to close her eyes and think abt something which brings happiness to her face she thought of the sindoor scene Embarrassed agar it was lust toh ..she cud have gone with consummation ..also she did not think of iccha bashing ..as said by many ki ..she wants veer only for the sake of winning it from iccha ...LOLLOL waise i must ..wish cvs they did a wonderful job ..they realized that people r bored watching tappu in the background so what about iccha for a change WinkBig smile LOLLOL
ya ankit even i loved yesterday's episode....it was one of d best veeya sceneEmbarrassed...n veer was genuine not pretending like before.....the scene was shot in a  very good manner...n both nandish n rashami enacted it very well...thank you CVs for gving us this last beautiful veeya sceneBig smile

plz last mat kaho.. lets c wat happens next..Big smile
priya dont keep any hopes with the show dear ..veeya scene aata hai toh enjoy ..but dont keep any hopes ..yahin toh it gets worse ..and we get hurt ..and m not interested in the disgusting story track ..only if veeya scene comes i will watch it baki sab gaya tel lene LOLLOL

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

she z not using her unborn child now.. Smile  n for snatching ichcha's husband........ i think when CP brought her to B house.. den obviously misunderstanding will occur.LOL. it z not real dat a man's both wives live together..  N veer is caring her b'coz he think its his child..
Dont u remember ammo's dialogue a woman who makes a man father he gets attracted towards her.. i dont remember d exact dialogue.Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

ohooo U know whattttttt if ur agruing with me just for the sake of arguing its okayyyyy...but plzz dont tell dont tell me u dont really know what true love is....if u truly belive Tapsaya telling Veer tht she dreamt tht the baby was dead and now doing this b********** dramam of not eating food is all true love.......if u truly belive this 2 b true love, i bettter say we change the meaning of true love for using in this forum....its such a huge insult 2 the word even and whatt a shameDeadDead i wudnt even want 2 insult tht word anymore.....
IF u think allowing ur husband to marry some1 else ..is at the night of marriage is true love ..and if u guys think she married vansh out of love  so yaa m sure me might need to change the meaning LOLLOL

Edited by ankit_34 - 09 March 2011 at 10:50pm
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bipasha23

for your kind info. when ichcha got married to vansh she did n't took any interest on veer and used to considr him T..ya's hubby only but it was t..ya who cannot see ichcha's happiness so she started her letter swapping and vansh bhadkao strategiesAngry agar she would have not been doing this then vansh and ichcha would be living happily and  veer might have accepted t..ya ultimately
well dont contradict ur earlier statement ..i have heard people saying here ..ki she always loved veer and was never interested in vansh LOLLOLWink
yes she loves veer from always bt  when she determined to marry vansh and even after the marriage she never tried to get along with veer to preserve the maryada of being vansh's wife but this devil t..ya even after the divorce and carrying baby of rathod trying to get veer by using her unborn babyAngry such a shameless women on earth

Edited by bipasha23 - 09 March 2011 at 10:50pm

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index