Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

well atleast we have not dedicated a total thread ..related to that ..and secondly we did not write on nandish's wall inviting him to see .things written about rashmi and at the same time claiming that u guys only hate tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As there is a AT which was used for this in d past which even led to a warning from d mods πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

As there is a AT which was used for this in d past which even led to a warning from d mods πŸ˜†

i think there is a difference between making a complete thread ..and coming up with some posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ankit the scene was lovely but I had to appreciate it imagining Nandmi because I cant imagine veeya now knowing that kid is Raghu's😭 And I know Veer is just being momentarily sympathetic and in no way will ever fall for her. So yeh I couldnt enjoy it as much but lets cos its the lastπŸ˜”
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i think there is a difference between making a complete thread ..and coming up with some posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes of course but I can tell u that in a public forum like this it doesn't matter if u make a different thread or post a comment only the things majority of people want to discuss will get noticed and will be commented upon by others
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Ankit the scene was lovely but I had to appreciate it imagining Nandmi because I cant imagine veeya now knowing that kid is Raghu's😭 And I know Veer is just being momentarily sympathetic and in no way will ever fall for her. So yeh I couldnt enjoy it as much but lets cos its the lastπŸ˜”

Yes that's what I was trying to say here that given d background of d story the scene looked quite odd πŸ€”
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shyams

Well given that Tapu is most likely pregnant with Raghu's kid and Veer is Ichcha's husband coupled with d fact that Rashmi isn't looking her best,  gorgeous may not be a correct word to use here

shyam u spoke my mind🀣i was expecting something elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If people see in y'day scene Mr & Mrs sadhu instead of Veer and Tapasya that pretty much shows their shortcomings...................

@TM gorgeous is definitely wrong word to describe whatever u r trying to say..... 
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg! it was a beautiful scene! veeya was as always awesome!!
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoSe21

omg! it was a beautiful scene! veeya was as always awesome!!

πŸ˜†