India-Forums

kaali i dont want it to end

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
friends i m very upset because i dont want this show to end so soon,because i feel thakral s character cannot be recreated again ,this is best powerful character and a treat for viewers to watch thakral plus such a fabulous actor plus aushotosh rana is not an actor who we get to see very often.i want more of it i love its screen presence.so somewhere i dont want this show to end god knows when we get to see show like kaali and character like thakral.looking at show looks like story already proceeding to thakral s end but as the article says at one point anu will be higher the other point exactly opposite ,like S.P. diwakar moble thing i m sure thakral will do something,plus as yet naavya time plot also has not been advertised ,so my request please come to star forum to suport the show,come here also but come star forum and at least reply to my post ,there is more chance of them listening to feedback.http://www.youtube.com/user/StarTVin go here also ,please keep comenting.please my request to all of you please 

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I also dont want the show to end so soonUnhappy
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index