Interesting Story

nitin123P thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As per CVS, the serial is based on Jab we met,  however please understand Jab we met was three hour movie and LUJ is a TV serial. I think it is very creative of CVS that they are currently show the unexplored part of Jab we met. In JWM, nobody was sure why did Aditya's Gf dicth him and how was Anshuman and Geet's Chemistry.? I think we all should not hurry and make posts stating that the track of Geet and Rahul should start soon. Rahul's track is showing but in a different way and so he geet's with her family and with Kunal. right now we should appreaciate and as Such Kunal and Geet's Chemistry is looking awesome...
Let the things go at its pace and we should all increase the TRP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

totally agree with you...

LovelyShweta thumbnail
Awesome, Nitin our aim should be to increase teh TRP and i also agree with you that 3 hour movie if put into serial, then the CVS also have to show the unexplored part.. Kunal is doing awesome in the show... I am liking the show as it is.. cheers..
k.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid ya.i,m likin it..bt i wanna c more of Rahul....😭u from da channel or show?cld ya plzz at leazt tell em show uz more Sidd?we cn wait ta c Rahul n Geet meet..but cant keep waitin ta c Rahul..ppllzzz😭..PLLZZ😭