story unfolds ..apoorva..anmol - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
seems the creatives have given us just a trailer of their love story but now we want a complete picture..

their deep love for each other..their missing each other..their cute romantic moment...

the most logical way to continue the story as the foundation is already so solid from the season one leap with angini's story ..

so if the creatives reading this bring them back soon and give us angini's  life after marriage...
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

I want Angini story to be continued from the night of their marriage 😳which they ended abruptly in season 1.😡

And most importntly I want to see how they start to live as husband and wife in a true sense😃.Also Waiting to see their conversation on the wedding night 😳which is always in my imagination.😉

Krithika, I wish to see a grand wedding again as the one we saw was rushed to show a promo.🤢. I wish to see it all this time. They can start the show with a wedding or a grand reception.
The maha episode was'nt convincing to the extent I can say the show is over.. It was defiantly has to hve a continuation ,,.,

Anmol's story has a lot in it.. He was a stranger to the house , but he won people's heart..
Ragini knew  that her heart will melt for his man some day..

We need season two  for many reason s to show how relationships  makes an individual realize that life moves on
Ragini's love for Anmol  has grown maybe somtime back  but  she realized only one day before maha epsiode So we need to know  her feelings  communicated to Anmol and their life begin !
angini should be there as a couple in B2 as they have given more priority to the family in season one....

after their second wedding now its time the creatives focus on  their love story...

most importantly anmol/tammy bond..that little angel's world was her papa.she loved anmol too much and same goes for him..his daughter was his life..

in season 2 this usp too  is much more needed..

hoping they show all this in the coming up story of bidaai2..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

angini should be there as a couple in B2 as they have given more priority to the family in season one....

after their second wedding now its time the creatives focus on  their love story...

most importantly anmol/tammy bond..that little angel's world was her papa.she loved anmol too much and same goes for him..his daughter was his life..

in season 2 this usp too  is much more needed..

hoping they show all this in the coming up story of bidaai2..
Anmol needs to be there for Tammy for season two since they will show the story of Tammy and Khushi they cannot show Sharma ji looking after them  so Parents of Tammy are needed..

I am also hoping they show ragini more involeved with her life and enjoy it to the fulliest and Anmol loving her even more !!

So when seaosn two happens I hope the creatives attempt to putforth the life of Angini after their offical marraige
@bhondu..the last epi the bond of tammy/anmol was too heart touching.it was beyond imagination how much this little angel loved her papa.she could not bear it anmol not coming back home..

her pain and tears was so heart wrenching when anmol was late for wedding..

then how she rushed to hug her papa was a must watch with anmol saying"kya mein aap ko kabhie chor sakta houn "wiping his princess tears..

this has to be continued in season 2 along with the new beginning of angini's life..

so hoping DKP creatives working on this script..
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

@bhondu..the last epi the bond of tammy/anmol was too heart touching.it was beyond imagination how much this little angel loved her papa.she could not bear it anmol not coming back home..

her pain and tears was so heart wrenching when anmol was late for wedding..

then how she rushed to hug her papa was a must watch with anmol saying"kya mein aap ko kabhie chor sakta houn "wiping his princess tears..

this has to be continued in season 2 along with the new beginning of angini's life..

so hoping DKP creatives working on this script..
yes that last scene  even i was so worried that Anmol was'nt coming when Alkeh had come.,. Tammy was so worried to even leave her papa and go..
She repeatedly asked if he was there or not and  she was  in tears

I loved teh scene when he coems ahd she runs to him and he picks her up,...

That child   was just sop wanted her papa to be near her all the time

If they have TYammy and Khushi story in season two
Anmol needs to be there otherwise  the whole idea of season two is a big waste

And If anmol is tehre Ragini should be there so  then Angini shoudl be there

I think Anmol created a big impact on the audience...

They gave less footage to him but he  was  overwhelming with his character..
He is remembered as a character which made relationship be seen in different angles..

To father a child which is not your own and   give up your identity and  be someone else for the rest of your life is quite difficult
I still like the scene where he  is building teh doll house and cursing himself of why he  wished for somthing he knew one day would haunt him !!

I thin After Armaan Suri this is one character which i can say is Perfect with a T

@shanti..."To father a child which is not your own and   give up your identity and  be someone else for the rest of your life is quite difficult"

i second your thought and this is wat made anmol class apart..a character with so much depth and apoorva made it so real for the audiences that he did capture their heart till the end of the show..

he changed his identity for his daughter and ragini..he preferred to let go of his surname and took the rajvansh one so as his wife and daughter dont lose theirs.apu as anmol just bowled us over by his superb acting.....

i do remember apu saying..."I should be a popular character in the show and become the top of mind recall for the audience," yes you did apoorva with your mindblowing performances as anmol in the leap..👏