India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

story unfolds ..apoorva..anmol (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@shanti.yes apoorva was the new flavor in the show post leap..in the end he was the essence of the show as his character anmol was so real.

as you said it ,all the shades in his character he performed to the T....perfect emotions..awesome chemistry with parul as ragini..

apoorva in his journey as  anmol has made us laugh.smile..cry...and no doubt he was loved by the viewers..

bidaai2 on cards and the usp of the show the character anmol..so no second thought RS should bring the pillar of his show with ragini to get the viewers interest same as leap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..you said it  he made us wait a whole day along with his cute daughter to see him..Smile

but the wait was worth waiting and wat an entry...Wink

the confrontation scene with vasu i was just awestruck by his acting..how he clenched his fist ,took a last look at ragini and left..how much in control he was in his anger.....haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i was just drooling..Embarrassed

"I think no other actor can give so much justice to the character Anmol.Truly he lived as Anmol.He showed all types of emotions from Anmol Sareen to Anmol Rajvansh.What a jodi Angini was?Without any romantic scene how they made us crazy of them.It's simply through their eyesTheir eyes spoke more than words".

so true ,well penned down and i totally second your thought..Clap

same for me krithika i will more than happy the day RS bring apoorva back in bidaai2.Smile

What i liked was Apurva here is his role as anmol is a sweet lo9ver who has nothing in expecting from ragini but still happy to be loving her,..

The romance  is just shown in the eyes of the beholder

this is exactly what they both show us ..

And I am sure that Apurva is a stealer he truly steals your heart ..LOL
If he does'nt hleave a grin on your face Maan i cannot think u understand this kinda romance !!

anizorrekha02krithikassaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti.yes apoorva was the new flavor in the show post leap..in the end he was the essence of the show as his character anmol was so real.

as you said it ,all the shades in his character he performed to the T....perfect emotions..awesome chemistry with parul as ragini..

apoorva in his journey as  anmol has made us laugh.smile..cry...and no doubt he was loved by the viewers..

bidaai2 on cards and the usp of the show the character anmol..so no second thought RS should bring the pillar of his show with ragini to get the viewers interest same as leap..
Pillar he is  we have seen that he proved it in Bidaaii season one
So seaon two with him defiantly they can do wonders...

u know when he was missing in teh show for a few days  inspitye of teh saakshi torture it was so thanda
But the day he came back espically when he came to see the kids in teh room  I was like Thank God he was back  on screen
I mean seriously  he was ;ike needed in every episode
his face  was so needed for me to watch bidaaii !!

anizorrekha02krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@anizor.apoorva does have an attracting personality and his screenpresence in a mere sec scene also did  capture the viewers interest..

like shanti said his presence is not seen the epi looked dull.once he was  back he brought along the smile and made the epi worth watching..

this i wont disagree with you at all one of his best feature is his smile..

we got a lot of these captivating smiles in the show.yes hoping in season 2 we get much much more of these cute killing smiles of apoorva as anmol..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Killing smiles reminds me of another character of Apu but wish Anmol is given space in Bidaai2 to show more of those killing smiles.Day Dreaming where in post leap he mostly gave sweet smiles sometimes there was a twinkle in his eye he never was naughty, maybe sometimes with the kids . He was so sweet with them. I want to see the wonder kids back too with him and Ragini. they can surely take some time to grow up what's the hurry. I want to see Anmol jr, Saakshi' kid and some other kids too.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@rekha..."I want to see the wonder kids back too with him and Ragini. they can surely take some time to grow up what's the hurry. I want to see Anmol jr, Saakshi' kid and some other kids too."

you know this dialogue"aap ki manokamnaa puree hogee balike"LOL

hope the creatives are reading our dreams and wishes we have for bidai 2..

apoorva should be back as anmol  and thats it..

anizorrekha02krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I wish to see a whole bacha bridage as Angini were very good with the kids around them that Kavya should have a sibling too.LOL

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

@rekha..already anmol had a baccha party now a baccha brigade...

kuch zyada nahin hogaa..LOL

angini ka bura hal hogaa ..they will have no time for themselves upbringing all these kids..

angini ka romance bhi chahiyee nah...Embarrassed

already tammy was chosing the unpredictable timing to come in her parents room.Smile

Edited by savee_k - 10 March 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

Go to top