Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

story unfolds ..apoorva..anmol

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

He came he conquered..

His entry with a bang on one of the most popular song "dil na liya dil na diya"..

One scene which made our heart skip and a big smile on our faces when he took the mask away and there he was all dashing..yes apoorva…Embarrassed

A scene where we were introduced to one special awesome character anmol…Smile

Anmol the proud father fulfilling his daughter's  wish on her 7 th birthday.

To dance with her mama on her birthday.he did so and wat a captivating scene that was..anmol looking so lovingly at ragini his wife..

As the story unfolds we got to know more about anmol..how he became a rajvansh from anmol sareen..

He got a family and all loved him very much except two persons one had a hatred for him vasu and the other ragini who still had not accepted him as her husband in true sense..

But he was a man of promise and will fulfill it till his last breath..same goes for all his relationship with the family.he married ragini and a family along and he never back step from his responsibilities..

A scene to prove it vasu insulting him left right center and he said this dialogue"jab hum  ek rishtey chunte hein toh hum usse hamesha nibaatey hein aur mein apne parivaar ki raksha apne anthim paad tak karoungaa"such intense powerful meaningful lines..it did reflect anmol's determination and character..Clap

Two main usp of the leap anmol relationship with tammy..ragini..two persons who became his life in the end..how it happened we got it as story unfolds further.

Day by day esp after POA issue things began to change in anmol/ragini relationship..

Friendship.trust..care became part of this relationship..only remaining one love…

Ups and downs were there but the day arrived and the aura of love was there in this relationship..KC night and we got some unexpected scenes..ragini day dreaming about anmol applying her sindoor and praising her beauty..

ragini all distress on hearing anmol's accident..she was hysterical and scared of the thought that she is going to lose the one she has started to love..

a hug that even left anmol perplexed..a half confession but a twist in the story… an evil past came in his life..shivani..

anmol was on the verge to get the love of his life but the shadow of the past was there to destroy this relationship..she tried her best and things were getting out of his hand as ragini asked for a divorce..

he could not let this happen and with his smart mind put two and two together and exposed that evil woman...

finally he confessed his love to ragini with all the perfect emotion and best lines."bina kissi farz ya majboori aur na ranveer se kiye vaade se agar mein kisse ko apne dil ki gaherayion se pyar karta houn toh who aap hein ragini.aaj..kal aap hi raheingee humesha humesha""I love you ragini"..Day Dreaming

his first scene started with his angel cute daughter and in the end it's the same angel who reunite her parents by giving him to tie the most precious gift he got for ragini.the AR pendant in a heart..

the story of anmol rajvansh but to make this character believable only credit goes to the most  talented apoorva..in less than 4 months he captured our heart  with his brilliant acting and powerful scenes emotional at his best.chemistry with parul amazing mesmerising..and adorable as a father ..son.bro..

so a request to rajan sir please bring apoorva as anmol as he is the essence of the story..he is much needed In the story ahead for bidaai2..first for  the love journey of anmol and ragini..second as tammy's father and also his bond with the rajvansh family..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanbhondu2010anizorrekha02tvmylovesami01krithikasshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Saveeta, I noticed Anmol what said to Ragini

bina kissi farz ya majboori aur na ranveer se kiye vaade se agar mein kisse ko apne dil ki gaherayion se pyar karta houn toh who aap hein ragini.aaj..kal aap hi raheingee humesha humesha""I love you ragini"..

Iam waiting for that Kal mentioned here as Bidaai ended with a lot of promise and Iam waiting for fulfilment of Anmol's wishes, his story. I ask for nothing more.Embarrassed

so a request to rajan sir please bring apoorva as anmol as he is the essence of the story..he is much needed In the story ahead for bidaai2..first for  the love journey of anmol and ragini..second as tammy's father and also his bond with the rajvansh family..

I second that request SaveeBig smileEmbarrassedApprove. You have given valid reasons otherwise seeing Anmol for just 4 1/2 months does not make sense at all.Unhappy

Edited by rekha03 - 09 March 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesaveeta24sami01krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

He came he conquered..

His entry with a bang on one of the most popular song "dil na liya dil na diya"..

One scene which made our heart skip and a big smile on our faces when he took the mask away and there he was all dashing..yes apoorva'Embarrassed

A scene where we were introduced to one special awesome character anmol'SmileThat time I did not expect his character to be such a lovely one.Wink

Anmol the proud father fulfilling his daughter's  wish on her 7 th birthday.He made us wait for the whole  day to see himLOL

To dance with her mama on her birthday.he did so and wat a captivating scene that was..anmol looking so lovingly at ragini his wife..

These picture is enough to say how much Anmol adored his wife.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

As the story unfolds we got to know more about anmol..how he became a rajvansh from anmol sareen..

He got a family and all loved him very much except two persons one had a hatred for him vasu and the other ragini who still had not accepted him as her husband in true sense..

But he was a man of promise and will fulfill it till his last breath..same goes for all his relationship with the family.he married ragini and a family along and he never back step from his responsibilities..

A scene to prove it vasu insulting him left right center and he said this dialogue"jab hum  ek rishtey chunte hein toh hum usse hamesha nibaatey hein aur mein apne parivaar ki raksha apne anthim paad tak karoungaa"such intense powerful meaningful lines..it did reflect anmol's determination and character..ClapThis scene showed us different Anmol and I started to like him from this scene.Big smile

Two main usp of the leap anmol relationship with tammy..ragini..two persons who became his life in the end..how it happened we got it as story unfolds further.

Day by day esp after POA issue things began to change in anmol/ragini relationship..Ragini had some feelings for Anmol Embarrassedas she could not face him the morning after they slept with TammyWink.But she could not open up.Smile

Friendship.trust..care became part of this relationship..only remaining one love'

Ups and downs were there but the day arrived and the aura of love was there in this relationship..KC night and we got some unexpected scenes..ragini day dreaming about anmol applying her sindoor and praising her beauty..That was an unexpected and awesome scene.Day DreamingShe started to accept her feelings for Anmol.Embarrassed

ragini all distress on hearing anmol's accident..she was hysterical and scared of the thought that she is going to lose the one she has started to love..Poor Ragini how  must have she felt hearing the accident of someone more than her life.Cry

a hug that even left anmol perplexed..a half confession but a twist in the story' an evil past came in his life..shivani..

anmol was on the verge to get the love of his life but the shadow of the past was there to destroy this relationship..she tried her best and things were getting out of his hand as ragini asked for a divorce..Ragini asked for divorce as she wanted to see Anmol happy Smilewithout even knowing how Anmol always wanted to be with her.Smile

he could not let this happen and with his smart mind put two and two together and exposed that evil woman...

finally he confessed his love to ragini with all the perfect emotion and best lines."bina kissi farz ya majboori aur na ranveer se kiye vaade se agar mein kisse ko apne dil ki gaherayion se pyar karta houn toh who aap hein ragini.aaj..kal aap hi raheingee humesha humesha""I love you ragini"..Day Dreaming

One of the best dialogues of Bidaai.ClapThese lines always in my mind.Embarrassed

his first scene started with his angel cute daughter and in the end it's the same angel who reunite her parents by giving him to tie the most precious gift he got for ragini.the AR pendant in a heart..That was bestClap ,to show Tammy giving the pendant to Anmol to tie it to Ragini.ClapBig smileBig smile

the story of anmol rajvansh but to make this character believable only credit goes to the most  talented apoorva..WELL SAIDClap ClapClap.in less than 4 months he captured our heart  with his brilliant acting and powerful scenes emotional at his best.chemistry with parul amazing mesmerising..and adorable as a father ..son.bro..I think no other actor can give so much justice to the character Anmol.ClapClapClapTruly he lived as Anmol.Thumbs UpHe showed all types of emotions from Anmol Sareen to Anmol RajvanshClapThumbs Up.What a jodi Angini was?Day DreamingWithout any romantic scene how they made us crazy of themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.It's simply through their eyesWink,Their eyes spoke more than words.EmbarrassedBlushingHeart

So True without Anmol and Angini  RS cannot give full justice to the Bidaai 2 story.Smile

WANT TO SEE THE MAGICAL COUPLE ON BIDAAI 2 SOON.Big smileThat will be happiest day for me.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Aww Saveeta you have said it so wellClap

The journey he traveled has all of us  in tears smiles and happiness..

He brought in so much flavor to the show and  his chemistry with Ragini is  just  fanstactic but still so much is left I mean he did everything to woo her  and we saw the depth of his love fr her..
Imagination to the core his love so pure and beautiful
The respect he had for his love for Ragini is just  wonderful
Executed perfecty

Every character he blended in the show was amazinh

So much more can be shown in season two ... Hope the creatives and team of Dkut give us this beautiful Angini jodi again for us to explore and appriciate !!Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikassaveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
beautiful post saveeta, bidaii 2 will be incomplete without angini, i love the smile on apu it his best feature, hopefully we see a lot of him in bidaii 2

rekha02krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@rekha....kal aur humesha humesha...so catchy these lines...
just imagine how much his love for ragini will grow more intense and deeper as now they will be walking on the path of love together..

yes rekha less than  4 months he rocked the screen and show ..

no doubt he is needed in bidaai 2 and this time he  will more rocking.as story will take a different turn now...

so lets cross fingers RS knowing his screenpresence and talent will bring him in bidaai2 and yes there are valid reasons for him to be back ..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikasshanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@krithika..you said it  he made us wait a whole day along with his cute daughter to see him..Smile

but the wait was worth waiting and wat an entry...Wink

the confrontation scene with vasu i was just awestruck by his acting..how he clenched his fist ,took a last look at ragini and left..how much in control he was in his anger.....haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i was just drooling..Embarrassed

"I think no other actor can give so much justice to the character Anmol.Truly he lived as Anmol.He showed all types of emotions from Anmol Sareen to Anmol Rajvansh.What a jodi Angini was?Without any romantic scene how they made us crazy of them.It's simply through their eyesTheir eyes spoke more than words".

so true ,well penned down and i totally second your thought..Clap

same for me krithika i will more than happy the day RS bring apoorva back in bidaai2.Smile

Edited by savee_k - 10 March 2011 at 10:06am

anizorrekha02krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

beautiful post saveeta, bidaii 2 will be incomplete without angini, i love the smile on apu it his best feature, hopefully we see a lot of him in bidaii 2

Can't agree with you more
Infact That picture with him in teh mask and come sfrom the back makes the best entry of him in a soft way

anizorrekha02krithikas

Go to top