Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~53th NMG~(IO)When Their Noses Collide<3 (Page 6)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Rati is the best yaar...No comparison...Cool......so you must have seen all that drama on fb and forum....the dangerous picsLOL

haan dekhi...........n again the same episode..........u know the same people drool when the pics are with rati..........n bash when its some other girl............This is not done...............you should be firm at what u beleive..............atleast don't bash the poor guy..............how many time will he clarify the same thing..........

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Rati is the best yaar...No comparison...Cool......so you must have seen all that drama on fb and forum....the dangerous picsLOL

haan dekhi...........n again the same episode..........u know the same people drool when the pics are with rati..........n bash when its some other girl............This is not done...............you should be firm at what u beleive..............atleast don't bash the poor guy..............how many time will he clarify the same thing..........

seriously  this is the limit yaar..........asking clarification about his personal life...whom he is dating and all......why should he clarify....its his life.....and if you wanna beleive in Arti then believe but why bashing that poor guy.......I just don't know what will be AB's reaction to this.........

Edited by aysha_mayur - 10 March 2011 at 9:08am
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Thank YouHug

chemistry ka hi hai yaar....analytical chem

You don't come at night now??Ouch

Mom ne mujhe khoob jhadha is pe............LOLLOL
i had a fight yesterday with mom...........she was all upset n angry with me.........she says 11-12 ke beech so jaaya karo...........LOLLOL

awwwww..........its ok....take care of your healthEmbarrassed

i don't take care of myself honestly...........my dad reminds me daily  that u have to eat medicine ............LOL
but will try too TC............Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Thank YouHug

chemistry ka hi hai yaar....analytical chem

You don't come at night now??Ouch

Mom ne mujhe khoob jhadha is pe............LOLLOL
i had a fight yesterday with mom...........she was all upset n angry with me.........she says 11-12 ke beech so jaaya karo...........LOLLOL

awwwww..........its ok....take care of your healthEmbarrassed

i don't take care of myself honestly...........my dad reminds me daily  that u have to eat medicine ............LOL
but will try too TC............Embarrassed

medicines toh leni padegi na......it is neccesity......don't be careless
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

seriously  this is the limit yaar..........asking clarification about his personal life...whom he is dating and all......why should he clarify....its his life.....and if you wanna beleive in Arti then believe but why bashing that poor guy.......I just don't know what will be AB's reaction to this.........

Obviously yaar........why will he Clarify..................do the people who are asking for clarfucation,clarify everything abt their personal life to each n everyone................he is a Normal human being.........he doesn't need to Clarify again n again...........i hope he doesn't this time..........n give a tight slap to those so called fans on his blog.......Hiehts of Stupidity..

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
GTG komu........byeee.....love ya....tcHug
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ayshu itni Bhayanak medicines hain...........ek to dekhke hi mujhe chakkar aate hain........such a big Black colour capsule.............ewwwwwwwwwww...........

aysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

GTG komu........byeee.....love ya....tcHug

awwwwwwwww It was nice talking to u dear.............EmbarrassedLOL
i mean felt nice talking to u after quite Long.............Bye TC...........Love you too.............Hug

aysha_mayur

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index