Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~53th NMG~(IO)When Their Noses Collide<3 (Page 121)

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

yaar aajkal T.V dekhne ka man hi nahin karta.......i so missssssssssssssssssssssssssssss mjht.................
 
Same is the case with me........I hate T.V now.........MJHT was my jaan......Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactus

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

By the way Hey guysssssHugHug

tu o.l rehti fir kahan chali jaati hai.............ConfusedLOL............anyways......HugHug..HugHug
btw i have this whole week  off.............u better be o.l more oftenly............LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactusaysha_mayur

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
"Now i see this burden you gave me is too much to
Carry too much to bury inside i guess you're the only one that nobody changes
I guess you're the only one left standing when everything else goes down
You're still the only one, you're still my only one !!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

yaar aajkal T.V dekhne ka man hi nahin karta.......i so missssssssssssssssssssssssssssss mjht.................
 
Same is the case with me........I hate T.V now.........MJHT was my jaan......Ouch

mjht was my jaan jahaan.................Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

By the way Hey guysssssHugHug

tu o.l rehti fir kahan chali jaati hai.............ConfusedLOL............anyways......HugHug..HugHug
btw i have this whole week  off.............u better be o.l more oftenly............LOL

 
yaar....main o.l. shaam ko hui thi....but could'nt chat......aaj jamkar Holi kheli collg mein....ghar aakar shaam ko phir nahana padhaLOLLOL
 
Why you have off this week???Confused
lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey ayshu and komuu.....Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelycactus

"Now i see this burden you gave me is too much to
Carry too much to bury inside i guess you're the only one that nobody changes
I guess you're the only one left standing when everything else goes down
You're still the only one, you're still my only one !!"
 
I can see Bijlani's effect on youWinkWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactus

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 21899

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactusaysha_mayur

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index